David Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Steve Ellis, Sales Specialist, David Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Steve Ellis

Sales Specialist

January 29, 2018

"Absolutely the Best Service Department ANYWHERE!!!"

- Anthony J.Gallo

I am compelled to write another Outstanding review of David Dodge!! My Car had a problem that was difficult to diagnose which turned out to be the transfer case and drive shaft. From start to finish Gaspar Rodriquez my service advisor, listened to my each and every concern, and kept me in the loop with what was going on. My car was there for two months while they were waiting for the parts to come in. However, because they are such a great dealer, and didn't want me to drive around and possibly get stuck somewhere, they immediately made arrangements with Enterprise Rent a Car to provide me with beautiful brand new Dodge Durango to drive while my car was in the shop at NO CHARGE for the entire time. In fact the entire repair was no charge because it was under warranty. BUT David Dodge and Gaspar went above and beyond by stretching the rental vehicle coverage for me because they truly know about outstanding customer service and they care!! I seriously don't know of any other dealer that would have done that!! Now on to my expert Mechanic Bill O'Brien! He went out on a test drive with me when I brought the car in and did everything to make sure he was on the same page with me in identifying the noise and problem. He is extremely meticulous and truly an expert mechanic!! He would not release my car until he was confident that the problem was fixed and it is! Thanks Bill! The car was there for a long time during the worst winter conditions I can remember in years. When I got the car back I found that they completely detailed and even repaired some scratches on my bumper for me. I AM TELLING YOU that I thought I was having a New Car delivered when I picked it up! If you are thinking of buying a car, buy it from David Dodge!! They will take care of you!! Thanks to Frank and Jim in Parts, for locating and getting Brand new parts for my car that I know were difficult to obtain from Chrysler. The ENTIRE SERVICE TEAM, PARTS TEAM and SALES TEAM there are always friendly and nice! - Thanks Alesha! Big special thanks to Bob Mistichelli !!! and to Gaspar Rodriquez !!! - who's personal slogan is "You have a Friend in Gaspar!" So true! I can't thank you guys enough! -- Anthony J. Gallo

Bob Mistichelli
Bill O'Brien
Alesha Toanone
Jimmy O'Donnell
Frank Spigonardo

December 18, 2017

"2012 ram 1500 service visit"

- Bulldog

I would like to share my great experience i have had during my many service visits for routine maintenance on my truck. I have had nothing but the best service advisors Shann,Gaspar & Dana treated me the best and they listened and were very knowledgeable. Services were mostly worked on by Dave Higginbotham who had no problem explaining things and answering questions i had. Big thumbs up to him!! I have 2 vehicles that i have serviced here regularly for years now. Wouldn't go anywhere else to have my services done for both my vehicles! 5stars!

Dave Higginbotham
Shann Thomas
Dana Violi
Tyler Barlow

December 14, 2017

"Worst ever"

- MICHAEL@BBRPA.COM Verified Customer

I ordered my truck from the factory and had Bob Wiebe as my salesman. I should have ran when Bob called me to let me know my truck was in transit from the factory and I could come in and sign papers. I explained to him I wasn't able to purchase. I needed some time to move my money around. Bob told me that they could get me the loan, 100% minus my 1,000 dollar deposit and I could refinance when my money was available. I did call the lender and they confirmed that I could get a refinance but after I make six monthly payments. More interest, tax and always a chance I might not qualify for a refinance. Needles to say I declined their awesome offer. It was obvious they were trying to make some bonus cash quota on my back. My truck did come in about ten days later. Driver got lost I guess. I picked up my vehicle after they got the price correct to what was quoted. As I was leaving, Bob escorted me out to my truck. He took our picture, my wife went to her car and Bob and I got in mine. Bob wanted me to know that I would be receiving a survey in the mail and wanted me to rate him highly. Not possible. I had to ask many questions to my mechanic and friends due to the fact no one at the dealership could answer. Six salesman all said Cummins diesel was a 8 cylinder. My mechanic advised all that it is a 6 cylinder. You would think that they would know that much. They only sell one diesel engine. Further more I put my truck in for service and they damaged the tailgate which they did correct. Not happy my 6 month old truck needed bodywork but they did correct that. Later I was having issues with auto start and settings in the truck. I contacted Bob Wiebe and asked for assistance. When I was in the area he told me to come in. He stated he was with another customer but would have someone assist me if he was unable. When we arrived I text him that we were sitting in the customer lounge. Approx 40' from him. After waiting 32 minutes and not even getting a hello I will be with you shortly, we left. He didn't like my first review so I guess he had to get even or he is just ignorant. I myself will not go back to this dealership and will tell anyone else to shop elsewhere.

David Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Glen Mills, PA, 19342