David Maus Chevrolet

Sales Professional
John Sicoli, Finance Manager, David Maus Chevrolet

John Sicoli

November 08, 2017

"Larry Tepper, my salesman, was awesome!"

- twiladawn

I would go to David Maus Chevrolet again (which would be my 3rd time) when I wish to buy another new car. I had a great experience and my salesman, Larry Tepper, was fantastic!

Larry Tepper

November 08, 2017

"My salesman was super"

- beverly Delaney

Sam Perez my salesman made buying my new Corvette a true pleasure. I live 350 miles away drove in special to buy this car. He kept me updated all my questions. When I arrived he spent many hours getting me familiar with the car. His attention to detail is awesome. As I drove away to South Florida I couldn't have been happier with all the treatment I received and love my car

Sam perez

November 03, 2017

"Happy Camper"

- Happy Camper

We wanted a specific vehicle to tow behind our coach and the Chevrolet Colorado fit the bill. Ford has always been our brand of choice, but we chose a truck that had a classy look and plenty of leg-room. Joey Barnfield was our Salesperson and he kept the transaction moving so we could be on our way in our new truck!

Joey Barnfield