David McDavid Acura of Austin

13553 Research Blvd, Austin, Texas 78750

Myron Dixon, Finance Director, David McDavid Acura of Austin

Finance Director
Jason Gaudin, Director of Operations and Client Relations, David McDavid Acura of Austin

Jason Gaudin

Pre-Owned Sales

November 14, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- Charlotte410

I have bought and leased many cars over the years. I have never had such a pleasant experience as I did yesterday at David McDavid of Austin. All of them were extremely courteous and so helpful. They spent a lot of time working with me and when it was all said and done I felt they were extremely fair. This was overall the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. I love my new Acura and look forward to a long relationship with this dealership.

Andrew Reed
Jason Gaudin
Other Employees : Kenneth Jones *****

October 26, 2018

"Awesome "

- Nessa3817

Dorian Bass is awesome!He picked me up and took me to get my new vehicle. He was very polite and knowledgeable of any questions and concerns I had. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a new vehicle.

Dorian Bass

October 05, 2018

"I love taking my car here"

- chgacura

I used to have a weird feeling about taking my car to dealerships, but after my experience with David McDavid I don’t know if I’ll take my car anywhere else. Always great service and nice friendly staff, and the work on my car is always done as quick as possible.

David in service