David McDavid Nissan

New Car Manager

January 11, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Liebe1

We purchased a used car from the dealership. Everything was great, and the pricing was up front. Irvin did a great job, and everyone was friendly and helpful.

December 17, 2018

"Horrible Service"

- BEACHS

Absolutely horrible service from all aspects of Nissan. Summary: Issue was reported to Nissan Consumer Affairs (CA) and I was told that my car was still under warranty. My vehicle was at McDavid Nissan for 5 days before it was looked at despite having an Appointment. Due to the delay in inspecting the vehicle the warranty had exceeded the 3 year warranty window. CA changed told me I was out of luck but would examine my case for out of warranty assistance. This would take an additional 3-5 business days 12+ calls were left unanswered and messages left un-returned about the status of my vehicle. 3 messages left with the service manager were un-returned. No loaner car was provided and I was told I would need to pay to rent a vehicle. The 6 hour job took 9 days to complete. Full Story: I purchased a 2016 370z Nismo In November 2015. My vehicle developed a water leak in heavy rain on the driver side door. This looks to be a common problem with these vehicles. My vehicle had 33,000 miles and I was told at another dealership that the warranty only covered 32,000 miles. I reported the issue to CA on a survey and was called by a representative. They told me that my vehicle was still under warranty and should take it in. I made an appointment as soon as I could and dropped the vehicle off on a Monday at 4 PM. I was told that no loaner would be provided and that I needed to pay for a rental. This is ridiculous and seems to be the common policy for all Nissan dealers. By Wednesday they had still not inspected the car. Finally, on Friday they called to let me know that they had found the issue and that I would need to approve the charges. I called to find out what the charges were since it was under warranty, but my service rep was out of the office and no one else could help me. On Saturday I was finally able to reach my service rep who informed me that my warranty had expired 3 days prior to me bringing it in and the work would cost $2,000. I called back to CA to figure out why I was told the work would be covered. When I called they told me I was screwed. Even though I had reported the issue inside the 3-year window, and the exact issue I described was found upon inspection, since the service department took so long to inspect the vehicle the warranty had expired. On the following Monday they called me back in and said they would look at my case for out of warranty assistance in 3-5 days but there were no guarantees. I told the dealer to order the parts so that the work could progress while I was waiting. The parts took twice as long to arrive over what I was told. When I called to find out about the status of the parts my calls were ignored and when I left messages no one would return my calls. I called over 8 times on Tuesday to get a status update and all the calls were ignored. I left 2 different messages with the service manager and these calls were never returned. I was again denied a loaner car. During the entire process my issues were treated as my problem and Nissan was of no help. On Wednesday I called again to get a status update, after 3 ignored call and another ignored message to the service manager, I was told that they were still waiting on approval from CA. CA told me they had marked the case urgent, but it could take another day or two. I told them the work would be complete and that I was going to pick up the car because I needed transportation. CA said that if I did that, the case would have to be reevaluated for reimbursement and could change their decision. I told them that this was absurd, and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Later that day CA called to let me know they had finally reached a decision to cover the repairs. I went to the dealership to pick up the car, but it wasn't ready even though I was told it would be. When the car was finally done, they didn't pull it up, they just gave me the keys and told me to go find my vehicle. I will never buy another Nissan and neither will my friends or coworkers.

October 24, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- BrendaP

Irvin was awesome he took really good care of us and was patient with our fussy baby during the entire process. He really tried his best to find us the best deal!

Used 2006 Chrysler 300