Davidson Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

18439 US Route 11, Watertown, New York 13601 Directions

1 Review of Davidson Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

September 17, 2010

"I am reporting review (165201735) 2004 Chevrolet Aveo 5..."

- N Rushing

I am reporting review (165201735) 2004 Chevrolet Aveo 5 door Hatchback because I have had problems with it. My car recently blew put the plastic thermostat that GM put in the car and never re-called for a fawlty part in the first place. I had this car for 6 years and had it stored for 2 out of that four. I did everything I can think of for up-keep, i.e. change oil get tune-ups so that I could have this car for a long time. It only had 43,330 miles on it when it all happened. I was told a used engine would run me about 3,800 dollars. That is a surprise because that was the approximated value of the car that I was planning on making a trade in with. Now I have a Pile of $100 dollar junk yard car without and engine because of engine bearings, head gasket, a new thermostat( and this is after replacement of the one that blew out), along with antifreeze mixing with my oil and more stuff that I am using the money for a down payment on a new car for. AND to top it off just a year ago I actually took it to the dealership for my New York Inspection hear in Watertown, NY and they took some parts off of my car that I had to go back and fight for, and $2,000 of my hard earned money, but they never changed my plastic thermostat. How's that for being screwed?

Karen