Davis Gainesville Acura

40 Reviews of Davis Gainesville Acura

November 12, 2018

"Good experience "

- Richard Kimble

Angie-Dicks Newman was very helpful accommodating our needs in our purchase. From test drives, transportation to mechanic and providing service history Angie was able to fulfill what we needed to successfully complete the transaction.

Angie Dicks-Newman
October 15, 2018

"Outstanding Sales Staff"

- gatrhumpy

Angie Newman helped us buy a 2015 Acura MDX. She was very polite, knowledgeable, and respectful. She also was very low pressure, which I appreciated. She showed us the vehicle and answered all our questions. Brian, the sales and general manager, was also extremely nice. My wife was somewhat dreading this entire process, but Angie and Brian made the process go by very easy and smoothly. I thank them for all their help! We also were in contact with Kerry Barr, as he helped answer questions initially with the 2015 Acura MDX, and sent me the service history for the car to ease my concerns about its history. I thank him for that as well, as he was respectful and laid back as well. Thank you Kerry!

Angie Dicks-Newman
September 27, 2018

"Did everything possible to get us in the car we wanted "

- web0151

We had a great experience using this dealership and esp. with our salesperson, Kerry Barr, who was awesome and helped us all the way. Not only was the process hassle free in terms of negotiations but it was also enjoyable due to the easy going nature of Kerry and his colleagues. We had some challenges in our credit background but the team there made sure they went through all the options to finance and even kept looking for us past the time we were there, finding a willing bank abut 45 minutes after we had left. We gladly went back and made the deal final. Great experience!!

August 14, 2018

"Everyone was great!"

- rvickery

This dealership was so easy to deal with and I highly recommend Natalia as your sales person. It really was a pleasurable sale buying experience.

August 04, 2018

"2019; gotta have a new ride!!!"

- Cattycandy

Thanks to Natalia and team for making our upgrades a great experience. Everyone couldn’t have been nicer 😻😻😻to my parents and me!!! Just missing a white one to complete our patriotic purchases!

Other Employees : Joe and Bernie
August 04, 2018

"The place to go to buy the right car"

- Alydrew

I can not say enough good things about this dealership. We worked with Natalia and she was beyond knowledgeable about the cars. She was always quick to get back to us with any questions and she always had a smile on her face. Brian the manager was always making sure that we were satisfied. This is actually the second time that we had worked with him. They gave us too dollar for our trade in and we got a great deal on a new 2019 vehicle that was hard to get. We would absolutely buy another car from them when the time comes. Anyone looking to purchase a Acura should make their first stop to the one in gainesville. Don’t waste your time anywhere else.

July 25, 2018

"Customer for life!!"

- state13

I can say without hesitation Brian, Michelle and the entire staff at Davis Acura made my new car purchase the most pleasant, hassle free experience I’ve had at a car dealership. They were honest, efficient, extremely courteous and went above and beyond for me. I love my Acura and will recommend the make and dealership every chance I get!! ST

Michelle Cameron
Bernie Luchenburg
Rick Townsend
July 25, 2018

"Great Experience"

- RDC on the go

Ms Pineda was attentive, but not pushy. When I needed time to wander and think, she gave it and when I needed additional info, she provided it and answered my questions... even when I asked repetitive questions (was it this black car you told me XYZ ... or the one to the right of it ... or to the left of it?). Additionally, follow up after the sale to ask if I had any issues was a good touch. All in all ... a great experience.

July 24, 2018

"Purchasing !!!"

- Kerryn Garcia

What an easy car buying experience! Efficient, affordable & it was pleasure to work with Kerry & Brian. I was in & out of the dealership in no time! Thanks team for your amazing work! I will recommend your services to friends and family!

Davis Gainesville Acura responded

Thank you Kerryn-we value your time and we believe you should enjoy your purchase experience.Enjoy your beautiful Accord.

Davis Gainesville Acura responded

Thank you for coming to see us Kerryn!! We appreciate your business and wish you luck in your future endeavors!!

July 23, 2018

"Brian and Natalia are AMAZING!"

- RachelMichele

Wanting to get a vehicle was a spur decision, however, as soon as I told Brian what I wanted he found it! Once at the dealership it was a quick and easy experience not once did anything feel pushy, or over whelming. Natalia allowed the vehicle to really speak for itself, she allowed me to see what I Loved about The vehicle, which I feel is something some salesman can fail to do. We were quickly accommodated they had the vehicle ready, application was quick and a breeze. We were offered something to drink and were introduced to just about everyone. Overall my experience was incredible, and I would highly recommend Natalia and Brian both! Thankyou Davis Gainesville Acura!

Rick Townsend
Other Employees : Mr.Truelove was my finance Manager and he was Awesome!

Davis Gainesville Acura responded

Thank you for the review Rachael!! We were so happy to help you and are thrilled to hear about your experience!!