Davis Hyundai

Jim Gilch

October 18, 2018

"Headache "

- Swinsondr

I brought a used 2016 Ford Mustang from there and since my purchase I have had nonstop issues in which I had to take the full initiative to rectify. Any time I tried to handle any business over the phone I would be placed on hold or sent to voicemails, and would never get a returned call or straight answer. My salesperson was JB, and he was standup guy. Actually JB would be the only reason I deal with that dealership again I the future. I just think his hands are tied on what he can and can't do. I was actually considering buying my wife's car from here, but I will be taking my business elsewhere.

October 12, 2018

"Ask for Alora Miller!"

- amberbgarland

Thank to Alora I walked out with a 2017 Nissan Sentra. She kept it real with me. She was VERY Confident, Resourceful, Empathetic and Patient! Please go to Alora! She was super helpful!

Alora Miller

October 08, 2018

"When in need go to Davis Hyundai they get the job done"

- donaldadams

Yesterday I came into the location with high hope to get a car I really liked and Rob King helped me out to the fullest I gladly appreciate all the work that was done and I’m loving my new car. I can’t remember they guy who helped me with my paper work but he was definitely also a big help in this purchase

Ron King