Davis-Moore Chevrolet

8200 West Kellogg Drive, Wichita, Kansas 67209 Directions

470 Reviews of Davis-Moore Chevrolet

October 23, 2018

"Can't get return call to buy new truck "

- Joshusmc

They have good prices and good service department, just had issues getting a call back to buy a new truck. I wouldn't recommend the aftermarket warranty. I still hope to buy a third truck from them. They do alot of good for the community.

Clint Blaha
Jan 30, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Josh, we are sorry to hear of the issues that you have had with the vehicles. Both our Sales Director and our Service Manager have spoke with you multiple times about the latest vehicle issue and in your last conversation with our Service Manager you requested that he return the parts that he had gotten in for the repair of your truck and that you would take it elsewhere for the repair. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again and sorry once again about the issues. Sales Director - Mark Ouellette - 316-749-4047 Service Manager - Jeff Williams - 316-749-4033

Jan 31, 2018 -

Joshusmc responded

Mark, I thank you for calling me Saturday, within minutes of this post. You asked if I'd consider the initial number of stars given to you on this review, and I did. You gave me a fair price on this truck and I am thankful for that. Is the service department willing to attempt to regain my consumer confidence? The first appointment I set up, arrived to be told I didn't have an appointment. It's been one misstep after another. I am a major fan of Dawson G and the good he's done for our community, and feel we are capable of mending this bridge, because your dealership isn't the success it is because of experiences like mine. There's way more good then bad, and I believe that.

Feb 01, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Josh, thank you again for giving us an opportunity to visit with you more to see what we could do for you to resolve the issues that you have had. As always if there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again and sorry once again about the issues. Sales Director - Mark Ouellette - 316-749-4047 Service Manager - Jeff Williams - 316-749-4033

September 29, 2018

"Above and Beyond!!"

- chevy5300

Purchased a used Chevy Pickup which came with a 30 day 50/50 parts and labor warranty. On day 28 I noticed the check engine light on, (Friday afternoon) Saturday morning I called the service center to set up an appointment. They couldn't get me in that day but scheduled me for the next Tuesday which was two days past the warranty, but my service adviser Kimberly Gorton told me since I had made the appointment on Saturday she would go to bat for me. I stopped at an Auto Zone and had them read the code before i went in to get an idea on what I was facing, they told me it was a bad knock sensor and recommended changing both of them while I was at it. Went to my appointment Tuesday figuring I would have to pay for half the parts and labor for replacing one knock sensor and 100% of the second one. But to my surprise Kimberly informed me they were replacing "both" knock sensors and that sales was covering the entire bill! Wow nearly a $900 bill and I wasn't charged a dime, that.s what i call service above and beyond. One very satisfied customer. Mike

Kimberly Gorton
Oct 01, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Wow, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate every hard-working member of our sales team, and we are thrilled to know Kimberly went above and beyond to help you find a vehicle that was right for you. If you have any additional comments and/or questions, please feel free to contact us directly! Take care, Mark Ouelette Sales Manager 316-749-4047

September 08, 2018

"Sales Rep Jimmy"

- prettygurl

Our Sales Rep Jimmy was awesome!! He was very honest and upfront. The environment was very laid back, never did we feel pressure into anything.

Jimmy Clevenstein
Dominic Feld
2.0
Sep 10, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your business and review!

September 01, 2018

"Horns for 2015 Corvette"

- Lynnestricklyn

Date of Service July 4, 2018 Purchased part (HORN) for $63.10 and installed in 30 minutes on August 22, 2018. First of all the experience over the horns on our Corvette is very disturbing. To begin with John Goldsmith claimed to have contacted my extended warranty company and come to find out, he did no such thing. The end result from John Goldsmith was he stayed late and called me to apologize about his confusion, mixing up two Corvettes being serviced. Ok, apology accepted. $400.00 to install horns is absurd in my opinion. $200.00 deductible for horns is still disturbing. Ok. Doesn't end there. Assistant Manager Tiffany quotes me a price of Horns $58.70 each (not installed, of course) and I need (2). Not true. I need one because the assemble has both horns. The knowledge about the part is very below average in my opinion. I was told that my car had been wrecked and the part is an aftermarket part. Completely false. We replaced the bumper cover because it was cracked and the horns we bought from Davis-Moore are identical to the horns that were replaced. My trust in Davis-Moore Service is not what I have had in the past. Very Disappointed. Lynne Strickland P.S. Might be going to Don Hatton in the future. I don't know just yet what I am going to do when it is time for my next oil change.

Tiffiny Ybarra
Other Employees : John Goldsmith
Sep 04, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Hello Lynne. We are sorry to hear about the experience that you had at our dealership.  We assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and would like the chance to further understand what happened.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your concerns. Sincerely, Jeff Williams, Service Manager

August 23, 2018

"Service"

- Curt Sullivan

We had our vehicle in to have the oil changed on 6/1/18. Driving to work on 8/21 bells started going off. Had light on the dash for brakes and a couple of others. Called the dealership to find out what was going on. Found out they could not get us in for any service until the next day. Made an appointment for 9:00 Wednesday. So we show up and find out they can't get to us for a couple more hours. So someone will have to take us home. At 3:00 they call to say they could not find anything wrong. We stopped and got brake fluid on the way to work and all the light had gone off on the day this happened. We only took the car in because according to the sheet from the oil change that had been done everything was good. When they called to tell us that nothing was wrong, the guy tell us that it could have been low when they did the oil change but it wasn't low enough for them to add the brake fluid. We paid them to do an oil change and check ALL fluids. They are not doing the job we paid for and will not use the dealership for service ever again. The fact they admit they did not do their job but charge us $96.00 and then tell us we didn't do our job and you are paying for it again.

Scott Davis
Aug 24, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Curt, we apologize for the service that you have received from us. As you are aware our Service Manager has reached out to you to visit with you about your experience and have gotten things cleared up. Sorry again for the issue and we will be here to assist in the future. Also feel free to reach out to the Service Manager Jeff if you have any further questions or concerns.

August 14, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- Jkelley

My fiance and I just purchased our 2nd vehicle from Davis Moore. Skyler Tarbell went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. He was very knowledgeable and made sure the vehicle we got was EXACTLY what we were looking for. We will visit him for all of our vehicle needs moving forward. It was very easy to see that he loves what he does, and he has found the perfect place to serve his community. I highly recommend asking for him by name.

Skyler Tarbell
Faron Cassity
Aug 16, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Jkelley, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care, Mark Ouelette Sales Manager 316-749-4047

June 14, 2018

"Treating people right "

- Eden,RonW

I needed some things done for my 2017 Chevy Silverado. I couldn't be happier with how Jeff Williams and Scott Davis took care of me and my vehicle. We have bought vehicles there before but this is the first time we needed work done on a vehicle. They treated me exactly how they would want to be treated. I can't ever imagine using another dealership than Davis-Moore Chevrolet!

Scott Davis
Jeff Williams
Jun 18, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

It was great to have you back in to see us. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to working with you in the future.

May 31, 2018

"Excellent service."

- Billjanet

They greeted us in a timely manner and eve tithing took a little bit of time but was still done in a timely manner. Very good service and attitude.

Evan Johnson
Satya Sudarsan
Jun 04, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great shopping experience with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Sincerely, Mark Ouelette Sales Manager 316-749-4047

May 29, 2018

"2018 traverse"

- Bill and barb

Th is is the third vehicle we have purchased from big al. And the process seems to work better every time. Everyone we came into contact with was very helpful

Satya Sudarsan
May 30, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

It was a pleasure to read about your third car-buying experience at Davis-Moore Chevrolet. Congratulations on your new car. Our top priority is delivering top-notch service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know Al provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Mark Ouelette Sales Manager 316-749-4047"

May 29, 2018

"Fourth time's the charm"

- MarkK

Recently purchased my fourth Chevrolet thanks to Big Al: 2010 Malibu, 2013 Silverado, 2018 Silverado and 2018 Equinox. 10 Chevy's in my lifetime, more to come! Big Al is a very busy guy so he has an assistant Seth and both of them do everything they can to make the vehicle purchase easy. Evan is very helpful dealing with post delivery items and makes sure they get done.

Evan Johnson
May 30, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Chevrolet responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Mark. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a fourth car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Sincerely, Mark Ouelette Sales Manager 316-749-4047