Davis-Moore Mazda

188 Reviews of Davis-Moore Mazda

July 15, 2018

"Smooth"

- Buyer123

The vehicle needs for my disabled adult daughter were heard. With Rogers excellent knowledge of the Mazda products he found the perfect fit for her driving needs. The safety features along with the look and comfort in the Mazda 3 grand touring are top of the line. Thanks Roger and the team for providing excellent exceptional experience.

July 12, 2018

"Warn others of the experience I had "

- Onto1

Just wanting to leave this review to warn others who plan to buy a vehicle from Davis Moore Mazda. I have been a long time Wichita resident who has purchased many vehicles in my 40 years from a few dealerships in town. About 3 weeks ago now, the experience I had was so bad I had to submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau which will probably be covered up only because the truth is very hard to bear. I had made a deal on a vehicle and thought it was locked in stone. low and behold I go into speak with Ian Murdick and explained to him that I was putting money down so the final price would be a lot lower that what Roger Moreno and I had agreed on. So Ian leaves the office to go talk with Chris Meek and Devin Archibalb. When Ian comes back into the office he mentions that Chris and Devin really want me to have a this warranty to cover any repairs that may occur with the vehicle. I told him no, that I was not interested. For those reading this review please pay attention when you are in this dealership because they will try to get you to buy a warranty that just might happen to be the same amount of money you put down (They might con you and say were are giving it to you at cost or I am will to pay $200 toward it out of my own pocket, but don't fall for this). Long story short, I had to explain to Ian and Roger what the money I wanted to put down and the amount I should have financed. Both of them even acknowledged what I wanted to finance out the door. So at this point Roger leaves the office, Ian is still trying to push this warranty that I didn't want on me, so he leaves to tell Chris and Devin. Ian comes back and prints out my Finance paperwork only to show it over by the amount I was going to put down. I pointed this out to Ian and even told him how could he get it wrong, he's a Finance guy right, well they played the dumb card and said well this is what we thought you meant. When I questioned him on him and Roger Moreno acknowledging what my intention and final out the door price I wanted to finance, their true integrity not only as people but as a representation of Davis Moore came through. Because of my Better Business Review, I received a call from a guy named Joe and told him about the experience. He told me we want to make it right and we will sell you the vehicle at the price you wanted with your money down. Simple right, but the trust was already lost and did not want them doing anything to the vehicle if I would have said yes to purchase it. All I wanted was for them to fix my Credit Score which I have taken pride in keeping it where it was over 800+. They ran my credit through a couple of banks which dropped my Credit Score 40 points. Again all i wanted them to do was fix this and reverse the transactions on my credit that they ran. Pretty simple in my opinion. Well guess what they told me, after inconveniencing and lying to me, they wanted me to do all the leg work in finding the transactions send them to them in writing with the exact instructions of what i wanted them to do. After all this they, yes Davis Moore Mazda wanted me to do all the leg work for them so they can fix what they shouldn't have ran in the first place until we had a final deal. I am a 21 year Veteran and this was the poorest class of salesmanship and lack of integrity that I have witnessed firsthand. So to all my Veterans in the local Wichita and surrounding areas please steer clear from this Dealership. I do not need nor want any other Veterans to deal with the lack of integrity or what I dealt with here at the Davis Moore dealership in Wichita.

Chris Meek
Devin Archibald
Jul 13, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Mazda responded

Hello there Mr. O. Sorry again about the issues that you have had with us. We have offered to work with you in getting everything handled but unfortunately we were unable to come to terms with each other. Thank you again and we apologize again for the issues.

Jul 18, 2018 -

Onto1 responded

So you are saying you tried to work with me, but you all were the ones who inconvenienced me in the first place. Let's not even begin to talk about the lack of integrity your Managers, Finance and sales person displayed. Then you ask me to get all the transactions that your company, Davis-Moore Mazda pulled against my Credit Score. This is what you call terms, I call this lack of Customer Service in trying to repair the 40 points your company reduced my Credit Score by. That is ok, again I just want to let others read about what you consider terms. Thanks, you're company is a joke. V/R, MR. O Retired Veteran USAF

June 29, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Mike

Jackson was absolutely fantastic! Purchasing a vehicle through him was a fun, easy, and enjoyable experience. He was knowledgeable and clear throughout the whole process. I recommend Jackson to anybody looking for a vehicle. I hope he’s still there when I come back for my next one! After working with Jackson, Moner was very helpful in the finance office. He clearly explained the paperwork and worked to find the best loan possible. Thanks to all the staff at Davis Moore Mazda!

June 29, 2018

"Awesome!!"

- Covey3

This was the perfect first time buying experience for our daughter. Grant, Jackson and Ian were great to work with! Thank you so much Davis Moore Mazda!

Grant Falconio
June 25, 2018

"No pressure, no problems "

- Klein8927

Grant started me off right this morning and was super easy to deal with. Buying a car is usually a nightmarish idea to me because of how many bad salesman I have encountered over the years. Right away I felt super comfortable and at ease. It was a relief. Jackson took care of me towards the tale end of the deal and I couldn’t have been happier there either. It was such a quick and painless process. I will be back to this dealership should another need arise, and if so, I will be asking Grant or Jackson.

Grant Falconio
Jun 26, 2018 -

June 21, 2018

"Great deal on great car"

- WichitaGuy1981

Sales people and finance people were friendly and honest and helped me get a good deal and great financing on a vehicle. The dealership has great amenities including free beverages and snacks and even video games.

Travis Nebergall
Devin Archibald
Jun 26, 2018 -

June 16, 2018

"Very Pleasant Experience - Friendly & Knowledgeable "

- finance4

The salesmen we came in contact with were extremely friendly and professional. We were treated very fairly without hassles or undue sales pressure. We will both recommend this dealership in a heartbeat to our family and friends. The first time for us car buying was actually fun!

Garrett Robinson
Jun 18, 2018 -

June 15, 2018

"Great service on our Mazda"

- Neil

Thank you Ryan for your non-pressure sales on not one but two Mazda CX5 purchases over last few months. We appreciate the kindness and patience.

Ryan Schauf
Sean Tarbell
Jun 18, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Mazda responded

Neil, thank you for trusting us with your business. We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty!

June 09, 2018

"No pressure and easy going"

- Lagne

Jackson was very friendly and easy to work with. Answered all our questions and we all learned some new things to the questions he didn't know. Car buying is a long process but I was glad that Jackson was able to make it bearable. Little sad he couldn't talk his coworker to do the Vegeta eyebrows. Lol.

3.0
Jun 12, 2018 -

Davis-Moore Mazda responded

Thank you for your business and review. Jackson enjoyed working with you and would appreciate any recommendations that you send his way. Please remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

May 31, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Mazdafanforlife

Roger made buying a new vehicle breeze, no hassle no pressure. Everyone i came in contact with was extremely friendly and professional. Will definitely buy from Davis-Moore in the future.

Jun 12, 2018 -