Day Toyota

Matt Krohner, Salesperson, Day Toyota

Matt Krohner

Salesperson

October 05, 2017

"Honest and willing to work with you."

- Chuck D

Very good experience. Worked with me made me feel comfortable to purchase my first "as is" vehicle ever. They were flexible in pricing and received a good deal.

Terry Lee Burke and paperwork person

September 05, 2017

"Hassle free buying!"

- Jw0620

Terry Burke , my savior, made my purchase quite easy. I was undecided what to buy and whether to lease or buy. She explained all options to me and showed me what would be best for my situation. John, in finance, was also extremely helpful in getting my deal done . I will definitely be going back there . Love my RAV4!

Terry Burke

August 18, 2017

"Service is the worst!!!"

- Chris 2017

Didn't reset oil light twice. Did not address low tire light on. It was the spare and I took care of the resets and low air myself. My uncle had a 2007 prius and we told them we thought the hybrid battery was bad and they charged $1380 for repair (exhaust, sensor, etc.) and said hybrid battery was fine. 2 days later and car not running right again (no power). Took it back down and said hybrid battery wad bad. Wanted $4100 for repair. Greensburg Toyota said $3000 for same job. Preston Toyota price was even less and would pay for tow. What a joke. Never going to them again. I'm more mechanically inclined then their techs for sure and i have no fomal training. Their mechanics, who knows, might be better than some of them. What a joke. Done with them!!

Service advisor and service manager

• Free Snacks