Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh

Pleasant Hills, PA

1,317 Reviews
Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Toyota. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Toyota, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Toyota experience that keeps you coming back.
Contact Dealership

1110 Clairton Boulevard

Pleasant Hills, PA

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,317 reviews

February 01, 2023

Willing to work to achieve my desired payment and assisted with other issues during process More

by RACHEL.MICHAELS
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Josh Bruce
January 30, 2023

Lisa was a rude service manager who took my concerns regarding pricing personally, not a thick skinned individual whatsoever. Was visibly upset and worst of all looked at her watch while in the middle More

by trhenry4
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Lisa Onderko
January 30, 2023

I had a great experience at ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh! Scott Masters was very helpful. More

by johnston.jerad
Scott Masters

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Here at Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Scott, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!

January 30, 2023

Very helpful staff that made sure I got what I want & was straight to the point with the whole process. More

by Anthonybanaszak
Danilo Aviles

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to provide you with the perfect vehicle and deal. We are so excited for you to enjoy your new car, and we thank you for choosing Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh!

January 30, 2023

Took care of me from the minute I came on the the lot. Their team communicated well and made me feel welcomed. Jared was engaging and cool to work with. The whole staff was in on it. But in a good way. More

by Gutbasher
Jared Fleming
Cortney Hunter

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with Jared and our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

January 30, 2023

Ken Ganley was able to get our new car months before we expected it. They were easy to work with and helpful amount the way. More

by Mkuzirian
Danilo Aviles

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience and congratulations on your new car! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

January 30, 2023

Jake is a total pro and gave me the deal that I was hoping for! Highly recommend Ken Ganley Toyota, and especially having someone that I can relate to like Jake. More

by Johnrckt
John Mesko
Jake Puckett

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Jake met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

January 30, 2023

Rodrigo was one of the best salesmen I’ve ever dealt with. He was sincere and to the point, did everything he said he would. This was my second truck purchased from Rodrigo, really appreciate his attitu More

by trhenry4

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for the kind words for Rodrigo! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh.

January 29, 2023

Very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership. They gave me a fairprice for my trade in and a great price for my new car. More

by Hunt5263
Nick Marshall
Jan 30, 2023 -

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

January 29, 2023

Jamie was excellent to deal with. He was very professional and efficient. He was honest and forthright. I would recommend him without reservation More

by greg
Jan 30, 2023 -

Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh responded

Thank you for your very kind review, Greg. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Ken Ganley Toyota Pittsburgh.