Daytona Mazda

Customer Specialist (Service)
Dana Holford, Service Advisor, Daytona Mazda

Dana Holford

April 20, 2018

"My Most Pleasant Dealership Experience"

- gardener, jas726

When I was thinking about trading my car, I spent time researching online. I was looking for a car that would catch my eye and have many of the features I needed. I found a new Mazda 6 that I liked at Daytona Mazda, so I went to take a look. I loved the body styling, the light blue exterior and sand interior, but there was one feature that I really didn't want. They listened, located the exact car I was looking for, and didn't try to sell me on something else - I really appreciated their terrific customer service! I was able to pick it up the next day and I couldn't be happier! It's a beautiful car! And my payments were even lower than I expected. This is my second time dealing with Daytona Mazda and I'd recommend that anyone go and experience for themselves the kind of customer service that I've described. A great team - from the office and sales staff to the General Mgr. John Pandelos! They have a fantastic Service Dept., too.

Troy Lerdo
Other Employees : Trent Lerdo

April 14, 2018

"Nice people"

- Trent

Everybody at Daytona Mazda was very friendly and ready to assist. Trent was our salesperson. He guided us through all the paperwork, was patient with all of our questions, laughed at our jokes and was just a good guy in general. We felt that he was sincere and wanted us to be happy. We love our new car and would deal there again.

Trent Lerdo

April 06, 2018

"Great Experience"

- TG

I worked with Trent and his father actually on my car purchase. They were both extremely professional and straight forward. I gave them a budget of what I was willing to spend and they worked with me to find a car/deal that worked for both of us. From the sales team to the actual purchase/financing of the car I had a great experience and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Troy Lerdo