Daytona Mazda

Chris Bice, Vehicle Exchange Manager , Daytona Mazda

Chris Bice

Vehicle Exchange Manager

November 02, 2018

"The buying experience you want"

- Jbissell

We stopped at many dealerships & no other one compared to the friendliness and knowledgeable staff at Daytona Mazda. Our salesperson, Caleb Barker, was helpful and super easy to work with. He went above and beyond to find us the right Mazda for us.

Caleb Barker

October 26, 2018

"Very professional and courteous!"

- SuziQ

I wanted a specific used Miata which unfortunately Daytona didn't have so I had to purchase it elsewhere but regardless that I didn't buy there I was treated as if I was one of their best customers! Carl the Service Manager was great, and so was everyone else! It was a pleasure going there!

Carl Grosso

October 21, 2018

"These guys are awesome!"

- Abowman1983

No fuss no muss. They answered all my questions and took care of me in a timely fashion. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I love my new car ??

Troy Lerdo