DeLong Ford, Inc.

212 E Delaware St, Dwight, Illinois 60420

Brenda Lawless, Sales Consultant, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Brenda Lawless

Mike Woods, Finance Manager, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Mike Woods

Doug Scribner, Sales, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Doug Scribner

Josh  Masching, Parts & Service Director, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Josh Masching

Parts & Service Director

October 16, 2017

"Great!!!"

- Sydneyann27

Very polite customer service. Salesman was very honest and straight to the point, not pushy at all. He helped me find the best deal out there!

October 13, 2017

"Chevy at Ford dealer"

- Italian Stallion

.Friendly answered all my questions. Did most of my communication by phone. I would recommend Brenda and DeLong Ford for your next vehicle used or new

October 13, 2017

"great place to buy a vehicle"

- Donna

I realized after I bought my truck from Doug that it was the first time I didn't hate my salesman. I've always hated buying a new truck because of the process and the salesmen. He was honest and worked with me so I could get the deal done. I really appreciate the way they work over there. Woody was great, too. I have already told people about the experience and I'm hoping they will go to him when they need a new vehicle. Everybody loves my new truck.

Used 2014 Ford F-150, $27000