DeLong Ford, Inc.

212 E Delaware St, Dwight, Illinois 60420

Mike Woods, Finance Manager, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Mike Woods

Brenda Lawless, Sales Consultant, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Brenda Lawless

BJ  Johnson, Sales Consultant, DeLong Ford, Inc.

BJ Johnson

Doug Scribner, Sales, DeLong Ford, Inc.

Doug Scribner

February 16, 2018

"Toms car"

- Tom

Brenda was a excellent sales lady she did everything she could for me Brenda answered all my questions and was helpful when i came back and reshowed me some of the things i forgot

Brenda Lawless

February 15, 2018

"honest, easy, trouble free purchase."

- jjw59

I found a vehicle on line and sent an e-mail. was contacted by phone within 24hrs. Absolutely no pressure, just answered my questions and make himself available. The truck was better than I anticipated. I will likely return for my next purchase.

February 15, 2018

"Worked hard to get me what I needed"

- bjames054

I have pretty bad credit but was really in need of a new car. The guys worked hard to find a way to make it work so I could get the Truck I wanted at a rate I could afford.

Doug Scribner