DePaula Chevrolet

Cassie Peck

Joe Celeone, Finance Manager, DePaula Chevrolet

Joe Celeone

November 09, 2017

"Appointment for my check engine light "

- TeresaF

I purchased my vehicle from DePaula approximately two months ago and had the best expierence doing so and this is why I a persuaded to give you a 4 out of 5 stars on rating. I would otherwise give this past experience with them a 2 or 3. My vehicles check engine light was on and I scheduled the appointment to have it fixed, that was easy. Upon arriving to the dealership that morning it was confusing as to where I were to go, once I figured that out I was told to pull my car into the garage where someone would great me. Well we were not greeted and so go out of the car and went inside where we stood there waiting and waiting for someone to acknowledge our existence. Finally they did , we walked out to our vehicle with this guy who didn’t introduce him self and sorry I didn’t catch his name. He looks over our car and says okay you can wait inside and Kevin I think he said his name was, will be with you in a minute. Okay so we stand there while “Kevin” makes two and takes 1 phone call , after about 10 15 minutes he acknowledges us. He claimed he couldn’t give us a time of pick up , said “bob” would call us. I told him if it couldn’t be done by 3 , I got there at 9:45 I would speak to a manager. Upon picking up my car at 1: 30 all was fine until I’m driving and happen to peer over at the passenger side floor mat to which I see greasy boot prints all over. Unsure why anyone was in the passenger seat of my vehicle, last I was aware.... and I’m married to a mechanic it only take one ?? person to test drive a car. You all offered to do a detail cleaning on my car and that’s awsome however I live in Ballston Spa and absolutely hate driving my car anywhere near Albany. I may call and schedule, I don’t know.

Bob McGrath, Kevin?

November 05, 2017

"My new car"

- Lolo

I don't know why I was lead to DePaulol chevrrlet but I was I found the car I wanted immediately. I was working with Gary and Jose. They worked very hard to get me the car I wanted. I got it and I love it. There were a couple bumps along the way, I'm not going to lie but Jose made up for it and more. He even went with me to pick up some paperwork that i forgot. He went above and beyond. He was always available for me. Gary was good but he wasn't always there for me. He did also work very hard to get me my car. I felt comfortable in there I would recommend them to others

I worked with Gary and Jose

November 01, 2017

"Experience was good in relation to product and salesman. "

- Izzycat123

Product and salesman were great. Sales knowledge of product was good. Overall experience was good. However paperwork took an unusually long time to process. We arrived at around 11 am actually decided to lease the car by 1:30, went to lunch got back to dealership by 2:45 pm and never left until 4:30pm. Much to long for paperwork.

Damien DeDonatis