Deacon Jones Chevrolet Buick GMC of Clinton

Directions
Sort by

5 Reviews of Deacon Jones Chevrolet Buick GMC of Clinton

August 08, 2022

Friendly, quick and efficient in and out would buy again nice atmosphere they offered water More

by melanielynn106
Davey Good
Aug 12, 2022 -

Deacon Jones Chevrolet Buick GMC of Clinton responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

July 30, 2022

They helped make buying a car super easy and they worked to give us a great deal! More

by NRhyne
AJ, Davey Good
Aug 03, 2022 -

June 28, 2022

Great experience throughout the entire process. I would recommend AJ and the entire team if you are looking for a new or used vehicle. More

by Daniel.b.tompson
AJ, Davey Good
Jun 30, 2022 -

Deacon Jones Chevrolet Buick GMC of Clinton responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Deacon Jones Chevrolet, Buick, GMC. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 25, 2022

AJ Wise was very fair and transparent during the sale. He worked hard to secure a deal on a vehicle that I wanted that was at another branch. They gave me a.very fair trade in value on my vehicle, so ther More

by scott wharton
A.J. Wise
June 17, 2022

They will go the extra mile to help you. I am very satisfied with my purchase, and the people i was dealing with are great More

by DEBY
Finance was superior, Davey Good
Jun 21, 2022 -

Deacon Jones Chevrolet Buick GMC of Clinton responded

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!