Delaware Subaru

Jim Colihan

Sales Associate
Jennifer Beamish, Finance Manager, Delaware Subaru

August 29, 2018

"A great car buying experience..."

- LAR

Had a car I wanted at a fair price, gave me a fair amount for trade-up, very knowledgeable and pleasant people to work with (Gary Dobbins and the gentleman in the business office) for a very positive experience at Delaware Subaru.

Dave Stanton

August 24, 2018

"A great experience in every way"

- DorriL

Jim Colihan was wonderful to deal with (and we enjoyed chatting with Gary Dobbins as well). We found our experience to be very efficient and enjoyable. It was our 21 year old son's first car buying experience. He is a free-spirited young man with long hair, which at times, has led to him to be treated without the respect that he deserves. That was not the case here at all. He was approached as the customer (not us as his parents), as an adult, and treated in the deserving respectful manner he should be. We will definitely travel the distance to purchase our next Subaru at Delaware Subaru when our next son is ready for his first car-buying experience!

Jim Colihan
Kevin Gallagher

August 02, 2018

"Fell in love with a 2018 Subaru STI"

- ElyssaBrook

I drove an hour from Philly to this dealer and they made sure that it wasn't for nothing. I can't say enough how great my experience was here and the deal they gave me was so incredible I can't even disclose the details! There was never any pressure into doing anything and talking to Gary and Dorian about all my options was comfortable and honest. Its amazing how much they did to make sure I drove away in the car I fell in love with for the best deal I could get. You guys are amazing and have recruited a lifelong customer :)

Dorian Bell