Delaware Subaru

1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, Wilmington, Delaware 19806

80 Reviews of Delaware Subaru

January 16, 2019

"Excellent service and support!"

- 72MarkMM

As a customer I can rely on Ketti as she gives me the information I need for my Subaru Forester. Since the engine has been serviced, it is running very well!! Many thanks!

Ketti Viohl
January 04, 2019

"Friendly, professional and saves you money:)"

- JeffMac_06OBXT

Ketti always makes service appointments for my Outback a breeze. She's welcoming and helpful from the moment you walk into the service department. She's very knowledgeable and will happily answer any questions you may have, either on the spot or she'll follow up to make sure to get you an answer. Best of all, she'll check for and apply any service specials they're running to make sure you're getting their best price and so you don't have to worry about missing out on a discount. I used to do all my own oil changes and routine maintenance, but having a trustworthy service department right down the street makes it tough to justify being under the car with a flashlight when it's 30° outside just to try and save a few bucks.

Ketti Viohl
December 17, 2018

"Service"

- Jeannie

Great service at a good price. Service staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They are very cooperative and do not insist on fixing things that could wait - they give you the option without being pushy at all.

Tony Turin
October 16, 2018

"Delaware Subaru"

- vdig

Delaware Subaru is a great place to buy a car. The staff was very polite. There was no pressure to buy a car. Gary Dobbins explained everything to me about Subaru. I was nervous about buying a new car but Gary helped me with the process.

Laura Owens
September 27, 2018

"Great experience "

- Support

I have bought many autos since 1954,,,and many makes from numerous dealers in St.louis, Alaska, upstate NY , Long Island NY, and Wilmington DE..Ford, Plymouth, Mercury,Chevrolet, Nissan, Honda, etc..by far Delaware Sabaru is terrific..treated with respect, no sales hassle, ...a first class organization

Shannon Roop
September 27, 2018

"The quickest car buying process ever! "

- Tia01

I have been through the car buying experience before and have spent 8hrs or more in the dealership. At Delaware Subaru, Melissa was so nice to deal with me through email like I wanted. She quickly responded and offered me to come in when everything was done. I think I’m going to enjoy my new relationship with Subaru of Delaware. I was very impressed with Melissa and the rest of the staff

Melissa Mclaughlin
April Gambacorta
August 29, 2018

"A great car buying experience..."

- LAR

Had a car I wanted at a fair price, gave me a fair amount for trade-up, very knowledgeable and pleasant people to work with (Gary Dobbins and the gentleman in the business office) for a very positive experience at Delaware Subaru.

Dave Stanton
August 24, 2018

"A great experience in every way"

- DorriL

Jim Colihan was wonderful to deal with (and we enjoyed chatting with Gary Dobbins as well). We found our experience to be very efficient and enjoyable. It was our 21 year old son's first car buying experience. He is a free-spirited young man with long hair, which at times, has led to him to be treated without the respect that he deserves. That was not the case here at all. He was approached as the customer (not us as his parents), as an adult, and treated in the deserving respectful manner he should be. We will definitely travel the distance to purchase our next Subaru at Delaware Subaru when our next son is ready for his first car-buying experience!

Jim Colihan
August 02, 2018

"Fell in love with a 2018 Subaru STI"

- ElyssaBrook

I drove an hour from Philly to this dealer and they made sure that it wasn't for nothing. I can't say enough how great my experience was here and the deal they gave me was so incredible I can't even disclose the details! There was never any pressure into doing anything and talking to Gary and Dorian about all my options was comfortable and honest. Its amazing how much they did to make sure I drove away in the car I fell in love with for the best deal I could get. You guys are amazing and have recruited a lifelong customer :)

Dorian Bell
August 01, 2018

"New Outback 3.6r Touring"

- Gregg5599

The entire process was very low pressure. Our questions were answered and options were discussed without ever having a "quick buy now or you will miss the deals". This is our first Subaru, therefore our first meeting was just to get to know the car choices and options. Never felt pressured to buy as we asked a ton of questions and then came back for a test drive. Worked with their on-line Sale Rep so that I could compare pricing and decided to go with Delaware Subaru based upon feed back on Customer Service.

Jim Colihan