Delray Honda

Zack Coker

February 19, 2018

"Love my new car!"

- Meg

Joey was a fantastic salesman...very informative and helpful. I would recommend Delray Honda any time. He took time to explain....very patiently- to a senior citizen.

Joey Santana sales

February 18, 2018

"Delray Honda rocks!"

- Anika22

We have bought two cars at Delray Honda in the past few years. A few days ago we had the most smoothest car transaction we have ever had in our entire life. My husband has brought over 50 cars in his life but this was by far the best experience overall. Everyone was so helpful and it did not take hours and hours like in other dealerships. A very helpful gentleman in an orange shirt (I forgot his name) Helped to move the contents of the old car into the new car. He even helped us fasten in the baby seat securely and safely. He knew what he was doing and we appreciate him. We have enjoyed the service from the first car we bought as well. Kathleen is always went out of her way to make sure we were happy and taken care of. There is nothing that I can say about Delray Honda, I would try it if I were you.

Kathleen Willis
TRAVIS COLLIN

February 17, 2018

"GREAT CAR AND GREAT SERVICE"

- chas

BUYING A CAR CAN BE ALL STRESS , BUT NOT HERE , YOU LEAVE WITH A GREAT CAR AND GREAT SERVICE , I TELL EVERYONE TO USE DELRAY HONDA FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER !!! CHAS

Steve Baldini