Delray Hyundai

Jackie  Angstadt, Factory Trained Sales Staff, Delray Hyundai

Jackie Angstadt

Factory Trained Sales Staff

February 15, 2019

"Great car at a great price. "

- Ray316

Marlene was easy to work with, didnt push to make a sale but rather, worked to help me find a vehicle that matched what I wanted. Of course I had done my research in advance so it was easy for both of us. Great follow up as well, I will recommend her!

Marlene Greenberg

February 14, 2019

"Great experience "

- Cabtrini

It was a very pleasant experience, all the staff members were very courteous, professional and easy to speak. Time spent was within my expectations. Thank you.

Irwin Baker

February 12, 2019

"Jackie Super Star!"

- Valexa1review

Jacklyn Angstadt Sales & Leasing Representative at Delray Acura/Hyundai has to be one of the very dest people I have known, I have had 2 separate deals with her, one for a lease and one for a purchase. she did so very much to get me in and out. I am grateful I met her and the Dealership should be also. she knows her stuff. goes beyond and no matter whats happening around her is has always been personable and professional. I am always happy to recommend her.

Jackie Angstadt