Delray Hyundai

Jackie  Angstadt, Factory Trained Sales Staff, Delray Hyundai

Jackie Angstadt

Factory Trained Sales Staff

September 19, 2018

"Greatest costumer service ever had"

- Ruts

From the beginning Serge helped me looking for the best car and price, I recognize a honest person when I see it and I was right. Best costumer service. I’ve been all around the country in the military and not all dealers have a person you can trust to buy a car, I know that for a fact. I’m recommending all my friends to go to delray Hyundai and ask for Serge, 100% sure he will help them same way he did to me. if I’m getting another car that is the place I will go to. Thank you Serge for your honestly I’m very thankful.

Serge Rossolyuk

September 18, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service!"

- LiniGonza

I had an amazing sales person John Valle. He answered all my questions and concerns. Very friendly and pays attention to detail. I would recommend him to any person looking for a Hyundai.

Alan Silverman
John Valle

September 17, 2018

"Great, knowledgeable sales associate. "

- Bookie123

My sales associate Sammy Hadid was cheerful, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He made our buying/leasing experience easy without pressure. This our first Genesis and we LOVE it. I’ll definately recommend Sammy to friends and family.

Sammy Hadid