Deluxe Auto Sales

Jesus Vicioso, Sales Professional, Deluxe Auto Sales

Jesus Vicioso

Sales Professional

February 16, 2019

"Great service good people all around "

- Keithb0427

Charles was my salesperson and he is a great person extremely nice and very funny helped me out a lot with my car and allowed me to take home a car I love and will love for a long time.

February 04, 2019

"Thoughtful and Splendid Experience!"

- AGarc997

Our salesman, Adonis, from the moment we walked through the door was attentive and respectful of our needs. He maintained a well poised outlook on what we were looking for in a vehicle. He did not try to push us into a sale, and that is what I can say I respect the most out of the experience. A well-mannered person with a great personality. I would recommend anyone I know to purchase a vehicle with this salesperson. Adonis, thank you for your help!

Adonis Garcia

January 31, 2019

"Great experience"

- Jkhalili87

Great dealership with hundreds of cars to choose. My salesman Charles Gaskin treated me like family and I will be bringing him my business from now on. Wasn't push to sign anything I didn't want too. He listened to what I can work with and understood.

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class