Dennis Sneed Ford

Carey Sneed

April 20, 2018

"Good Dealership "

- KMW Verified Customer

My wife and I were able to buy a car without the games and hassles. Mr. Sousa was honest and straight forward with us. Mr. Dennis Sneed stopped by to introduce himself which my wife and I appreciated. We will buy another vehicle from Dennis Sneed Ford in the future.

Rich Sousa
Other Employees : Jacob Thomas

April 18, 2018

"Sneed Dealership"

- stlblues

We just purchased a 2017 Ford Mustang GT from Claudia Wohlgemuth at Sneed. Claudia was wonderful to deal with she was very honest and upfront about any issues about the cars we were looking at. Her honesty is what I enjoyed most. I hate dealing with sales people but did not feel that way about Claudia. We live about 5 hours away from this dealership but after communicating back and forth with Claudia I really wanted to close a deal with her for all her hard work. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five was because the day we closed the deal we had to wait for hours to close on the financing. But while we waiting Claudia kept us updated on what was going on at all times. She also recommended a great place to get lunch while we waiting and the food was amazing. Would definitely buy another car from Claudia at Sneed Ford. Thanks

April 17, 2018

"Dennis Sneed Ford Cars"

- W&K

We purchased 2 executive vehicles from Dennis Sneed Ford. Claudia was our sales person. She was very helpful and willing to help us get the deal we wanted. I highly recommend Claudia to help with your vehicle purchase.

Used 2017 Ford Focus, $36999