Dennis Sneed Ford

Derrick Nolker

Carey Sneed, General Manager, Dennis Sneed Ford

Carey Sneed

July 19, 2018

"SNEED FORD DOES IT AGAIN!!"

- heathcreek

I got an amazing deal on a like-new F-150 Lariat at Sneed Ford today! This was my second buying experience at Sneed and I was again very happy. I worked with Claudia Wohlgemuth and she was just great from start to finish. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend anyone to go and see her so that your experience can be as good as mine. Thank you Sneed Ford, and a special thank you to Claudia for taking such good care of me!

Claudia Wohlgemuth
Other Employees : Austin in Finance

July 18, 2018

"Great experience! Derrick was super helpful."

- baileyblair35 Verified Customer

My family had bought many cars from Sneed over the years so it was the first place I looked. Derrick was very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I had an idea of what I was looking for and he helped me find the right one. I got a good deal compared to other dealers in the area and I’m thrilled to be in my new Escape!

Derrick Nolker

July 16, 2018

"slick as a whistle"

- RIB Verified Customer

My Husband and I were quite pleased with our buying experience at Dennis Sneed Ford. Our salesman David Campbell was pleasant and helpful, but in no way smarmy. NO HARD SELL! Whole deal went slick as a whistle. Thank You.

Dave Campbell