Destination Nissan

Sales Associate

September 23, 2018

"18.5 Rogue Nissan "

- peppermiller1957 Verified Customer

My salesman and his manager listened to what was important to me in a vehicle and then went the extra mile in making the lease happen.

Joseph Pierna
George Bliven
Other Employees : I don’t remember the gentleman’s name from service but he was very accommodating as well.

September 21, 2018

"Purchased my 4TH Nissan Rogue SL"

- CCAMPBELL60 Verified Customer

This is the first time I have purchased from Destination Nissan..I dealt with Adam Dawson(sales) & George Bliven (management) who worked together to make the deal I was looking for..When I picked up my car Adam went over every aspect of the car & made sure I was aware of all the new features & even setup some of them for me..Buying a car can be overwhelming & stressful but I couldn't be more happy..Adam & George were AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!!

Adam Dawson
George Bliven

September 21, 2018

"service review"

- honey12451 Verified Customer

Overall I am happy with the service I receive. I am disappoint that my transmission has already went and I have had nothing but bad luck with this car.

Mark Lewtschenko