Dick Genthe Chevrolet

Justin Kegley, New and Used Vehicle Sales, Dick Genthe Chevrolet

Justin Kegley

New and Used Vehicle Sales

November 05, 2018

"Very good first time experience!"

- Janneth1909

First time buying a car with very little to no credit. Jose was able to help us throughout this process and answered all of our questions no matter how many times we asked. We had a budget and he maid it happened. We just had a great first time experience!

Jose Rodriguez

October 17, 2018

"Dissatisfied Customer"

- Zuke1962!

I am fuming - took my car in for a slow leak in the coolant system. They kept my car for two weeks before calling me with the estimate. When I told them that I was going to come and get my car, I was told that there would be a charge for the loaner. I went in to pick it up and I was told that there was a $200 rental fee for the loaner. I told them that I was not going to pay $200 when I was told initially that it would take 3 or 4 days. I finally agreed to pay $80 for the loaner. They reprinted my paperwork and hit me for a $121.95 charge for diagnostics. So I got screwed by Dick Genthe Chevrolet. I will never buy another car from them again.

Kevin McCarty

October 03, 2018

"Sold me a crappy car."

- smilebigandlive

The transmission in my car went bad after a year and it wasn't supposed to said multiple mechanics. The dealership was rude when I asked about it. They showed me the carfax and everything and I was fooled. The car wasn't worth the price. Ron is rude and was just trying to sell me a car. Dick Genthe does not care about good quality used cars.

Ron Gignac