Dick Genthe Chevrolet

Matt Benson

September 13, 2018

"First time Chevy owner"

- Carrie H

Duane Hess at Dick Genthe Chevrolet made my first Chevy experience wonderful! My free time is very limited and he was able to expedite the process quickly so that I did not have to spend the day at the dealership. He was thorough, professional and listened to my needs. He made this quick and easy and sent me home with the vehicle I wanted. Elijah was wonderful as well. He explained everything I needed to know and also did not take up a lot of my time.Definitely recommend!

September 08, 2018

"A+ Dealership Real Class Act"

- LarrySmith592

Today was my birthday. I spent most of it with Ron Gignac. He was super friendly and helpful in my new to me car purchase. He answered all my questions. Worked hard to get me the best rate possible on my loan. This marks the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from Dick Genthe . My wife and I will be back in a few months to pick out something for her. Id recommend my friends and family shop there. Real class act. Thanks again Ron and entire hardworking staff over at Dick Genthe Chevrolet.

Ron Gignac
Larry Miller
Matt Benson
Kayla Haroon

August 02, 2018

"Dick Genthe "

- Jackie1

Duane was very friendly and knowledgeable. He always returned my phone calls when I needed assistance. The whole process was very timely and hassle free.

Darius Samuels