Dick Hannah Kia

Rachel Smith

June 07, 2018

"Super simple"

- tbarber515

Kia has been contacting me for months about trading in my ‘17 Sportage SX Turbo. I wanted to lower my payment somehow, so when I took it in for its 15k mike checkup, I decided to see what kind of offer I could get. Ray showed me a 2018 Sportage and 2018 Niro Touring. I decided to take the Niro for a test drive, since I pretty much knew how the Sportage would perform. The Niro isn’t as peppy as my Sportage, but I didn’t care. I really liked the way it handled, and how I fit in it. They let me take it home to show my husband and he told me to go for it! What sold me was how I liked driving it, the price, and the mileage. At the end of the deal, I got a car that literally doubled my MPG, lowered my payment by almost $80, and saved me a couple of hundred dollars on my insurance. The transaction was quick and easy. We were at the dealership for less than two hours. Thanks, Dick Hannah Kia and Ray Newton’

Ray Newton

June 07, 2018

"Lucas is the bomb!!"

- Joanh

Lucas and team were very patient and amazing with us. He asked enough to know exactly what we were both looking for. And I got my RED car. Need I say more🤗

Lucas Davidson
Devin Henry
Rachel Smith
Other Employees : Dakota

May 28, 2018

"3rd car with Hannah!"

- Marjediger

Love these guys. 💚 Lucas is my man and I couldn’t be happier with his customer service. He always goes the extra mile for me!

Lucas Davidson