Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dick Hannah Kia

Randy Menzie, Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

April 17, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Paul Mitchell

I recently purchased a Kia Sorento at Dick Hannah Kia and could not be more pleased with my salesman Curt Torson. He was very professional and answered all of my questions. I look forward to a long relationship with this dealership and Curt. Kelsey and Dave in Finance were also a pleasure to deal with. All in all, a very good experience. I also met Rachel who allowed me to drive the Sorento (prior to purchase) to Battle Ground to show to my wife who was unable to accompany me to the dealership.

Curt Torson
Kelsey Evensen
David Wakeman
Rachel Smith

April 16, 2019

"Great experience "

- Kristina

Randy is super friendly and very helpful. He helped me find the exact car I was looking for and in my budget as well. I would definitely recommend him to others.

April 15, 2019

"Great walk in experience"

- Remington

So my girlfriend and I walked into Dick Hannah Kia looking to buy a car but weren't sure if our credit was good enough honestly, So we wanted to see if we could qualify and what all was required to buy a new car and of course how much it would cost...and Honestly Randy and the Dick Hannah team did great to make me feel comfortable and respected, all in a very clean and nice environment, with even some toys for my 3 year old to play with while we wait, as well as a tv to watch. I think that shows some polish and just plain business caring and excellence so that's why they earned my business.

Used 2017 GMC Yukon, $37900