Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dan Peccorelli

November 13, 2017

"Excellent Service Experience"

- Beachbound

Once again had an excellent service experience with Mike Bennett. From the time I pulled up for an early morning reservation, keeping me informed and explaining the service needs for my vehicle, which for the first time needed front brake pads, Mike was informative and exact in explaining everything. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, Mike quickly got me to the service counter answered any questions I had. The counter help was efficient and engaged my 9 year old son in friendly conversation. She even offered him some soft serve ice cream, telling me he can't wait until I need to take my Yukon Denali in again for service. As I was leaving, scanning the Info screens to make sure the oil change was reset, noticed that my tire air pressure gauge wasn't reading. I put down my window and asked the Service Manager, Toby Gaugh, if while driving it will connect. He asked me to wait a quick moment, grabbed a reset device and quickly reset the tire monitors that were disconnected due to the tires being rotated. Again, exceeding expectations for exceptional service from the whole team.

Michael Bennett
Toby Gaugh

October 29, 2017

"keeps you informed"

- canyonguy

friendly people keeping me informed along the way gives Dick Norris a small town feel and got the job done right using the help from GM available to them

Jack Strehle

October 27, 2017

"Allignment"

- Lbloznalis

Although it took a few tries to get it corrected, Dan and team kept at it and made it happen for my 2014 Acadia. I had also had my tired rotated and balanced which was great on the first go around. I appreciate Dan's follow up on the issue through out the process.

Dan Peccorelli