Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Marvin Herr

Jeremy Campbell, Sales Associate, Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Jeremy Campbell

November 12, 2017

"Good guy and good delaer"

- Prateek Kumar

When you go to the dealership, just ask for Anthony. He is professional, honest and knows his cars. I walked out with a car probably just because of him.

Anthony Pelpola

September 25, 2017

"Very professional."

- dodi 1943

I was looking for a fairly new used car. Saad Bennani was my sales person so I told him I wanted a Honda Civic but it couldn't be red, black or blue with low miles and under $20,000 if possible. I test drove 2 but still was unsure about them. Saad said there was a 2015 Civic at a different lot so off we went. As soon as I drove the car, I knew it was the one and it was white.!! Perfect. So now it was "let's make a deal" and Saad did a wonderful job getting the price to where I wanted it. I love my car and Saad gets 5 stars for that.

Bennani, Saad

September 22, 2017

"Undisclosed late DMV fees attached to purchased vehicle"

- Ac

Editing review... upon going to my local DMV to register the vehicle I had just purchased from Dick’s Honda Hillsboro, I was informed the respected vehicle would be close to $1,000 to register it as it has nearly $600 in late fees associated to the VIN. Yes, I am an out of state buyer. The entire Dick’s Hillsboro team failed to disclose late fees associated with this Vehicle. They gladly “researched” and collected my accurate taxes for my State and County but failed to collect my registration and informed they “should be around $300” and to should be paid in person to my local DMV”. When I contacted them (dealership), they informed the fees are associated to the previous owner registered to that vehicle (they held the vehicles title, you were the owner and boasted about who previously owned the car). I was told it wasn’t their problem and it was now solely mine to figure out. They noted there was no way in knowing, yet, “finance team” looked up my respected due taxes via FREE Ca. DMV.gov website where it shows all associated fees included late pentality fees. Beware of the transparency of this dealership and apparently the history behind their vehicles like the one I purchased. I spent a lot of time and extra money flying out there to meet them, yet they left me with fees associated to a vehicle they owned during that time. If I would have know registration would cost me nearly 1k to register, I wouldn’t have purchased the vehicle.

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $24978