Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Anne Marie Schamber, Receptionist, Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Anne Marie Schamber

Receptionist

November 13, 2018

"James made it a great experiene!"

- Tbomb

James Morton was a great saleman! For a young guy, he was very honest, respectful, courtious and very attentive to details. I went in to look at a older Camry with a lot of miles on it and James directed to to an older Totota RAVE4 with less miles on it! After buying the Toyota, I suspected a transmisson problem and took it in to be checked out! Mike?, in service totally checked the transmission and said that the car passed his inspection! Being the new guy on the team, Frank the Manager, helped James, seal the deal! My 2006 Civic had been stolen, But am loving sitting up a little highers in my RAV4! I'm very happy and will stear anyone buying a car, new or used to James Morton! What a good guy! Tommy Burke

James Morton

August 12, 2018

"Great Service"

- Natnatmorgan

I just bought a car from Dick’s Hillsboro Honda and the service that I received was great! I was interested in a car they had listed online and had called ahead because I lived over an hour away. When I arrived they had the car already for me to check out, and I was helped by several different sales men and women who were all extremely helpful and professional. The purchase process was seemless and easy and I walked out with the car I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. I’d highly recommend you check them out.

Other

May 06, 2018

"Good salesman, and finance manager"

- Jdix

I had a good experience until I got to financing. As a costco buyer they were supposed to show me the dealer invoice and Costco price sheet. They did not. They told me the Costco price but I saw nothing to verify. I walked in with my own approved financing from my bank but they insisted I fill out their financing documents "just in case" and days after I left, he called to tell me he could not reach my bank! I could reach them every time I called! He then proceeded to finance through their own finance institution, no matter what I said! That seemed dishonest to me. Terms of use for submitting would not come up below either, but I had to accept to submit.

Nick Tepea sales, Andrew Harmon, finance