Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Marvin Herr

August 12, 2018

"Great Service"

- Natnatmorgan

I just bought a car from Dick’s Hillsboro Honda and the service that I received was great! I was interested in a car they had listed online and had called ahead because I lived over an hour away. When I arrived they had the car already for me to check out, and I was helped by several different sales men and women who were all extremely helpful and professional. The purchase process was seemless and easy and I walked out with the car I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. I’d highly recommend you check them out.

Other

May 06, 2018

"Good salesman, and finance manager"

- Jdix

I had a good experience until I got to financing. As a costco buyer they were supposed to show me the dealer invoice and Costco price sheet. They did not. They told me the Costco price but I saw nothing to verify. I walked in with my own approved financing from my bank but they insisted I fill out their financing documents "just in case" and days after I left, he called to tell me he could not reach my bank! I could reach them every time I called! He then proceeded to finance through their own finance institution, no matter what I said! That seemed dishonest to me. Terms of use for submitting would not come up below either, but I had to accept to submit.

Nick Tepea sales, Andrew Harmon, finance

March 08, 2018

"Good Service, bad service advisor"

- pdxhonda

I have had Alex numerous times for service on a couple of my cars. He forgets to inform you that there are issues with your car, can be rude and confrontational when you ask questions about service and next mileage service. He seems bothered to help you. I have had better service from other advisors so I avoid booking with him at all costs. Hopefully, someone at Hillsboro Honda will finally do something about his poor work and unprofessional behavior. Someone should also coach the mechanics not to openly discuss how much they hate working there while getting coffee in the lounge. It didn't leave me feeling great about returning for service.

Alex Schenbeck