Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Jeremy Campbell

Marvin Herr, Sales Associate , Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Marvin Herr

March 08, 2018

"Good Service, bad service advisor"

- pdxhonda

I have had Alex numerous times for service on a couple of my cars. He forgets to inform you that there are issues with your car, can be rude and confrontational when you ask questions about service and next mileage service. He seems bothered to help you. I have had better service from other advisors so I avoid booking with him at all costs. Hopefully, someone at Hillsboro Honda will finally do something about his poor work and unprofessional behavior. Someone should also coach the mechanics not to openly discuss how much they hate working there while getting coffee in the lounge. It didn't leave me feeling great about returning for service.

Alex Schenbeck

January 28, 2018

"Great People - Great Help"

- snowski

My wife and I went into Dick's not to buy a car, but to check the CR-V out. A day later we left with exactly what we were looking for. We didn't know what that was when we first went there, but with the great help from their staff especially Justin, and the two Andrews, we found what it was we wanted and left with a wonderful car that we really happy with. The staff, again Justin and Andrew, were not just a big help in narrowing things down for us, but they were really genuinely nice people. They both knew their stuff, and presented it a friendly way. We would go back there in a heartbeat!

Andrew Cantwell
Other Employees : Justin Fletcher

January 14, 2018

"Flexible and Amazing Service "

- Aylmer Tan

I worked with a sales rep over there named Rob and he was not only helpful but friendly. He made the trip down there extremely worth it. He made the entire process easy and fast. Also worth mentioning Sean and Alex for helping me find the best deal possible in Dick's.

Other Employees : Rob