Dickson City Hyundai

Michael Pace, Finance Manager, Dickson City Hyundai

October 16, 2017

"The ONLY place to go!"

- redheadrascal Verified Customer

Had the best experience. They really understood my needs and got me into the vehicle of my dreams at a price I can afford. Just LOVE Dickson City Hyundai!

Carlos Roedan

October 15, 2017

"Overall great experience!"

- Chele110

Sorry this is a little late. Well, Alan Tavarez was my guy...very accommodating, kind, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He kept a smile on throughout the entire process...3 days, since the car I wanted was at Hyundai in Ohio and had it driven to Dickson City for me. He answered all of my questions and told me everything I needed to know about my new car. Thank you, Alan, for everything and all of your help!! I must also mention Ramone...an all around great guy with more energy than the Energized bunny. I thank u for all of your help and ur kindness to my son when he was dealing with some issues.

Ramon Roedan
Alan Tavarez
Brandon Ogrodnick

October 14, 2017

"Happy Customer "

- Happy47

From the moment I entered the dealership everyone was so pleasant. My Product Specialist Mike Hayes was very patient, friendly, and understanding of my needs in looking for the perfect car. I will certainly recommend my friends and family to the dealership.

Mike Hayes