Diffee Ford Lincoln

Chandler Diffee, Certified Sales Consultant, Diffee Ford Lincoln

Chandler Diffee

Certified Sales Consultant

May 19, 2018

"Diffee Makes the Difference"

- Camo91011

I shopped several dealerships when looking for exactly what I wanted in a 2018 F-150 Diffee had what I was looking for, at a Great Price. Lansing Woolfe helped us out and saw to it that all of our expectations were met. I Highly recommend Lansing Woolfe and the Diffee of El Reno, OK dealership if you are in the market for a new Ford or Lincoln.

Mark Chesnut

May 18, 2018

"Amazing Auto Purchasing"

- Benton

A great purchasing experience doing business with Diffee Ford Lincoln. I drove from Tulsa to El Reno which was a long trip but the results were worth the time and miles. Great education with the new MKZ which replaced my MKS. Love the car and the ease and comfort while learning about the new and amazing features.

Jerry Shelton

May 17, 2018

"Great people to work with"

- Joecks2017

This is our 3rd purchase at Diffee. We appreciate their friendliness, competitive pricing and their willingness to always make us feel good about our purchase. We highly recommend them to family and Friends

Mark Chesnut