Diffee Ford Lincoln

Laine Diffee, General Sales Manager, Diffee Ford Lincoln

July 17, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Lauriem

Richard “Too Tall” Tucker was our sales person, knowledgeable, helpful, kind, courteous, didn’t try to sell us something we weren’t interested in. Finance office was knowledgeable and efficient. Received all my paper work within a couple of weeks. Made the purchasing part a breeze. Thanks to everyone at Diffee, especially Richard and Mark Cheatnut! Only thing I ask is that the vehicle weight be put on the title. I’m a buyer from TX and had to get my car weighed for registration. Service department did leave some glue residue on the bumper and some dirty back seats.

Richard Tucker
Mark Chesnut
Court Diffee

July 16, 2018

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE"

- Jim18

From the moment my Wife and I arrived to the moment we took delivery of our 2918 MKX Black Label, we were treated with respect, dignity, professionalim, and product expertise. There was never an effort to pressure us in any way. Our Sales Consutant, Mr. Chandler Diffee, gave us his time, patience and understanding. He took time to get to know us and listened to us explain why we were there. We came to comparison shop between the 2018 Ford Edge Titanium and the MKX. He encouraged us to drive both, explained the similarities and differences between the two models. Chandler assisted us through the finance portion and even arranged to have the dealer look at our 2004 F250 as a trade in. Be teen the sales and financing experience, the fair price offered for our old vehicle and Chandler's overall ethics and professionalism, we purchased the MKX Black Label.

Chandler Diffee
Mark Chesnut
Josh Jacobson

July 07, 2018

"Very friendly and accommodating! "

- Marie77

Turner made sure I got the exact car that I wanted, and even did a dealer trade for me that arrived the very next day! Very friendly and very accommodating! Really easy process for a first-time buyer.

Turner Wilkins