Dolan Mazda

Product Specialist

January 12, 2019

"Time Not well Spent"

- debS

Angel Ramirez at Dolan Kia was my salesman. He was very professional and kind. The downside was when I made my choice it took finance hours to get to me. They only had one person working. I was there from 3:30 to 10:00 pm at night and they closed at 7:00pm. Angel stuck with me the whole time.

Angel Ramirez
Cody Paxton
Other Employees : Nick in Finance

January 12, 2019

"You have to go with Ben Westby!!"

- Buttons

Ben at Mazda/Kia has been the best salesman we have ever had! He is polite and courteous and has nothing but your interest in mind. Not to mention fun! He made our whole buying experience such a pleasure. Make sure you ask for him when stopping by. You will not regret it! The Serra’s Dayton, Nv

Ben Westby

December 25, 2018

"Best service this side of Westeros"

- Dracarys

I had some time to Kil so I made the Trex to the local Dolan Mazda Dealership. When I arrived, Jeremy sat down with me and offered key insight into a strategy to attack the inventory, to find the best deal. I noticed that the coffee at the Honda dealership 10 leagues south was not asgrd as the coffee at Mazda either. I accidentally dropped the coffee on the floor and it made a loud BOOM. I had to run to my dragon to grab a napkin to clean up the SOPping mess, and then I abdicated the dealership.

Jeremy Parke