Done Deal Motors

Leo Polyakov, Marketing Manager, Done Deal Motors

Leo Polyakov

Marketing Manager

October 06, 2018

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE "

- dstew8871

I guarantee you 99% of these reviews are fake. There is no way this dealership has a good rating. I recently got financed for a 2008 Acura TSX through this dealership. First of all they put down on my credit app without my permission that I have been at my current job for 2 years when I never once told them or did they ask me how long I’ve been at my job. I’ve only been there 7 months. That’s another story I’ll get to at the end. They basically rushed me through the paper work to get me approved and now I know why. The car they sold me was a complete piece of sh*t. They claimed in the listing that this car was like new and it was far from it. The passenger side inner door had a serious rust spot that was just about eating through all the way. The front calipers, rotors and pads were completely shot and the same goes for the rear calipers, rotors and pads. The transmission fluid was low a whole quart, the power steering fluid was low, the flex pipe was just about rotted out even though the salesman there told me that it was an aftermarket exhaust that’s why it was a little noisy LOL. Oh and the transmission was on it’s way out and would hesitate to shift to the next gear. I can only thank god and the bank for saving me on this deal. What happened was when these snakes lied on the credit app the bank (which I’ve already financed and paid off a car through) called me to mention the problem about my employment verification. I told the bank I never once said I worked at my job for 2 years and I didn’t write it down on the credit app either. Makes you wonder where the bank got 2 years from? Hmmm maybe the dealership lied and forged it on the credit app? That’s my guess. So I then asked them if that would be a problem and they said it might be that’s when I immediately said to them to cancel the deal. Thankfully they told me they still didn’t pay the money off for the car to the dealership and that I could simply bring the car back and get my old car back which I used for a trade in down payment. Even the guy at the bank told me the whole situation sounded shady and he’s also told me even though I had plates on the new car and was driving it he said the bank didn’t even receive the registration from the dealership yet LOL. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND NEVER GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. YES THEY MIGHT ACT NICE WHEN YOU GO THERE BUT I GUARANTEE THE CAR THEY SELL YOU WONT BE NICE. Oh and for anyone that’s wondering it was the 2008 Acura TSX they have for sale and just yesterday a day after me returning it HAVE AN AD UP FOR THE SAME CAR AGAIN! They couldn’t have possibly fixed the front and rear rotors calipers and pads or the rotted flex pipe or the transmission issue or rust on the passenger side inner door for that matter in only a day. What a bunch of jokes those people are. They obviously don’t look over their cars and just put them up for sale. Just don’t say that I didn’t warn you!!!!

October 05, 2018

"It was a wonderful experience. "

- Kblaze

It was stress free. E mails were responded to promtly. The van was what they said it was. There were many nice bans to look at to compare.Vadym was very helpful and kind. We loved that you took care of registering and a new sticker. We drove our new van home only a short time after signing the papers. I would recomend Done Deal to my friends.

September 27, 2018

"No Pressure"

- amarrero12

I first saw the vehicle online and decided to see it first hand. From the moment I walked in, they basically gave me full reigns of the vehicle by allowing me to do an inspection and test drive the vehicle without a sales person watching, something no other dealer has ever allowed me to do. Once decided was made to move forward, they worked to allow sufficient time to find outside financing by holding the vehicle for me. Overall I'd see this was an excellent experience, and one that I hope to repeat the next time I am in the market for another vehicle.

Oliver Loonie