Done Deal Motors

Matthew Inglis, Sales Agent, Done Deal Motors

Matthew Inglis

Sales Agent

October 22, 2017

"Done Deal had done an excellent job."

- Boom

We were looking around to buy a car on Saturday morning not particularly Jeep Wrangler, but when we saw Done Deal on our way home. We walked in and looked around the Sale man (Andrey) greed us. Mr. Knyazev was very friendly and helpful when showing us the cars and test-drive. My experience at Done Deal and the staff was very professional. I feel relaxed did not feel sales pressured. The receptionist was extremely professional. If anyone looking for Jeep Wrangler I highly recommend see Andrey at Done Deal..

Andrey Knyazev
Edward Pavlotsky

October 21, 2017

"Eddie rocks!"

- K8

No pressure, honesty and no BS. Eddie was great. The rest of the staff, including Shauni and Dmitry and the finance guy (I don't remember his name, sorry dood) never felt like a dealership- they felt like a group of friends and family that cared deeply about their customers- their passion for cars was obvious but, they never felt dishonest or money hungry. Eddie answered all my questions, even after signing paperwork and asking repetitive questions... he was willing to fix the little details (fog light needed repair and, rear wiper needed adjustment) before I claimed Serana for myself. They only had the vehicle for a few days before I knocked at their door otherwise I'm confident that they would have already repaired those two minor details before selling the car. Everyone was approachable and, had a kind presence. If you need a car and want a great team to help with financing while being honest with you Done Deal is where you need to go. Thank you!! I will be in tough and I will pass the word around- you guys rock!

Edward Pavlotsky
Shauni Turner
Other Employees : Dmitry!

October 20, 2017

"Pricing&sales were good, service&financing left sour taste"

- DinoL

While the pricing and sales portion of my experience were satisfactory, Done Deal seems to suffer from what many other used car dealers are plagued with...too good to be true explanation of an extended warranty and a service dept that would rather push you off to the extended warranty rather than help the customer then and there. My two issues are as follows: Issue #1 : the extended service warranty I was pitched (Continental Gold) was said to cover everything. When I asked for what exactly wasn't covered, I was directed to look at the area of the pamphlet that listed a bunch of items that were deemed "not covered" and I again was reassured everything else was not in the list was covered. Well probably due to my own naivety I believed what I heard and unfortunately the warranty doesn't cover some of the most common parts on my car. The radiator, tensioner pulley and oil cooler hoses are not covered. Even the one part that it did cover (the harmonic balancer), they wouldn't cover the tax. On top of that, there was some previous work that was done by mechanic that can only be described as a hackish and Mickey moused. Incorrect hose sizes. Pinched oil cooler hose inlet (because someone was too lazy to find a collar to tighten it). All together for my first repair on this car, I will be out $1,700. So a word to the wise...dont believe them when you are told everything is covered under these warranties...do your own research first. The 2nd issue to me is much more disingenuous. You see, I had actually brought the car into the dealer before my 30 day warranty was up, complaining about squeaks and chirps coming from the engine and I thought possibly it could be pulleys; at minimum, belts. Well according to Done Dealerships, they brought my car to their "BMW specialist" and were told there was nothing wrong. Only a drive belt. Well fast forward 4 weeks later...I was still get chirping/squeaking noises from under the hood and it turned out to be the tensioner pulleys and the harmonic balancer I mentioned previously. So much for their "BMW specialist" doing their job to diagnose these issues. To be honest, with the amount dust that was on the car when I picked it up, I doubt it ever left the dealership. In closing, while sales and pricing are satisfactory, their extended warranty pitch and service left a sour taste in my mouth.

Used 2011 Saab 9-4X