Doral Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

November 20, 2018

"A very good experience"

- Esperanza

Thanks to the VIP team, Mr Israel and Mr.Alex Cuervo.They were very helpfull and profesionales.I fully recomend this team if you go to the Doral Totora Dealer.

Alex Cuervo, Isrrael

October 07, 2018

" Exceeds Expectations!"

- Ana Altamirano

I went in for an oil change (regular maintenance) on my 2017 vehicle and expecting to refinance it. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Freder Figueroa took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Doral Toyota.

Freder Figueroa

October 01, 2018

"Excellent service "

- LPMA

The service given at Doral Toyota was excellent with efficient sales people. I extremely recommend this dealership for everyone who is seeking to buy a new or used car.

Jose Luis Diaz