Doral Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

October 07, 2018

" Exceeds Expectations!"

- Ana Altamirano

I went in for an oil change (regular maintenance) on my 2017 vehicle and expecting to refinance it. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Freder Figueroa took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Doral Toyota.

Freder Figueroa

October 01, 2018

"Excellent service "

- LPMA

The service given at Doral Toyota was excellent with efficient sales people. I extremely recommend this dealership for everyone who is seeking to buy a new or used car.

Jose Luis Diaz

August 21, 2018

"Roger Menendez was the perfect salesman, he had all the answ"

- guillemene

I have a wonderful experience, our salesman had all the answers. And the transat took about an hour, which I was very happy about it.

Roger Menendez