Doral Toyota

Alex  Goldberg, Internet Sales Manager, Doral Toyota

Alex Goldberg

Internet Sales Manager

August 21, 2018

"Roger Menendez was the perfect salesman, he had all the answ"

- guillemene

I have a wonderful experience, our salesman had all the answers. And the transat took about an hour, which I was very happy about it.

Roger Menendez

August 13, 2018

"Professional sales "

- TB

Tiffany was quick - professional and helpful with my purchase of a used vehicle at this dealership - - would recommend the dealership to anyone looking to buy!

Tiffany

August 10, 2018

"Excellent as Always!!! Quick and Painless!!"

- YAIMARA

A big thanks to Gretel Santana and Tiffany for getting me my car at a great price.I have the new RAV4 I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. Tiffany showed me how to use all the electronics in the car, She was informative, and answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. I was in and out of the dealership in record time.The entire process was very quick and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Gretel Santana