Downs Ford, Inc.

360 Route 37 East, Toms River, New Jersey 08753

John Finley, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Downs Ford, Inc.

John Finley

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jonathan  Tejada, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Downs Ford, Inc.

Jonathan Tejada

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Maria Springer, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Downs Ford, Inc.

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ray Trimble, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Downs Ford, Inc.

Ray Trimble

September 15, 2018

"very pleasant experience.."

- fusion lover#1

Maria Springer had called me about my current lease which was about to expire. She told me that if I wanted to lease another car she would be happy to work with me to find a car that I liked. When I went to the dealership she introduced herself and got right to work looking for the type of car I was looking for. Within a short time she found a car with the options I had requested. She suggested thatItest drive the car since it had a different type engine in it. I decided to lease this car and Maria was very helpful in getting all the paperwork done with the finance manager. Maria told us that if we had any questions after we left to just give her a call anytime or to stop in anytime and she would be happy to help.

September 12, 2018

"First time buyer"

- Beisey

This was my first time buying a ford at Downs Ford and can't say enough for the sales people there. Very honest people who went above and beyond to help me get the truck I wanted. I would recommend them to any one lookin for a vechicle.

Ken Blair

September 11, 2018

"New ecosport"

- Amandamclaughlin

Very helpful salesman, really took his time and explained and went through everything with me. I couldn’t ask for a better salesman to take care of this new vehicle.

Ray Trimble