Downtown Auto Group

270 E Main St, Vernal, Utah 84078 Directions

3 Reviews of Downtown Auto Group

August 29, 2018

"They fixed 1 thing and broke another & denied responsibility"

- R.K. Dissatisfied Customer

I took my Chrysler in for a tire sensor which was sent to another garage to be replaced- what? If I had known it needed to go somewhere else, I would have liked to have known, I could've gone there directly.. Then, I got my car back with a broken reverse camera. They said they didn't break it. Well maybe the other garage broke it! It was working perfectly when I dropped it off and spontaneously it just broke? They seemed unaffected and basically told me it was my problem and they could give me a quote for a replacement. Not just NO WAY! but, h#=%* No!

Paul Davis
Aug 30, 2018 -

Downtown Auto Group responded

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your back up camera. Your experience with us is not one we strive to achieve. We've attempted to contact you, we would like to make things right with you. Please contact me directly at the dealership 435-789-0454 thank you, Matt Garner.

Aug 30, 2018 -

Sep 17, 2018 -

R.K. Dissatisfied Customer responded

I want to say that Matt contacted me directly to assist in resolving the problem with my reverse camera within a couple days after I posted the 1st review- thank you Matt, I sincerely appreciate you reaching out to me. I received great service from Jordan who assisted in the entire process and took care of replacing my camera; that's all I wanted, was for my car to be in perfect running condition. I am thankful for the courteous and professional service I received in resolving my camera issue. Thanks again Matt and Jordan. Downtown Auto Group is definitely an honorable dealership.

March 13, 2016

"Great service "

- RudiRichards

They treat you like family, nice friendly service, we'll be definitely be a returning customer. Their upfront about everything you need to know about the Vehicle.

Justin
Jul 18, 2018 -

Downtown Auto Group responded

Thank you for the kind words and we were glad we could be on your team and get you taken care of!

August 25, 2015

"Worst Service!"

- kjgreatharvest

My boyfriend and I were shopping for a used car with a decent price. After checking online to see what the dealership had in our price range, we decided we would head down to test drive the vehicle. We get there, and are told to wait. Fifteen minutes went by before anyone bothered to help us, and then we're told the truck we were wanting to buy is actually their parts truck - not for sale. Yet their website had it listed, price and all. After that they basically ignored us, and didn't even bother suggesting another vehicle for us to look at. We walked out, no sale, and will NEVER return. I've never seen a dealership treat a potential sale with such disregard. If you want to beg them to do their jobs, go ahead and shop there. Otherwise, I'd go elsewhere.

Morning Crew
Jul 18, 2018 -

Downtown Auto Group responded

Hello! I know while this review maybe from a long time ago, I want to address it and just let you know that we would love to show you and anyone else who has had a bad experience with us to give us another shot to earn your business! We no longer tolerate this behavior and we would love the chance to make it right!