Dunning Toyota

3.2

March 21, 2018

"Very disappointed "

- Walnut64

The absolute worst experience we ever had at a dealer. Left us an aw. We were punished for always trying to get the most value for our dollar by the sales managers left to oversee that place of business on Monday night. We were asked to leave the showroom after being told that “you people always want a steal, go to another place,I don’t care who you tell Toyota or the owner.” The management was extremely stereotypical and generalized. There is a large community in this area that will not tolerate such judgement. After being tormented and harassed, we peacefully left the place. Hopefully Toyota and the ownership will take the proper steps to help educate their management about the diversity in our community.

Eric Brower
Ernesto Garcia Jr.

March 09, 2018

"Recommend Jason in sales!"

- Jessicathansen

As I was shopping around for a car at various dealerships, it was difficult to feel like the sales people really cared about my experience or really listened to what I was looking for. Jason Loren at Dunning Toyota was the exception. He was knowledgeable without being “salesy.” You spend a lot of time with these people when you’re purchasing a vehicle, and Jason was a pleasure to spend the day with. Very accommodating, helpful, genuine, honest, and nice personality. These things are really important when working with someone in buying a car. My experience was much better than I feared it would be thanks to Jason!

Jason Loren

February 27, 2018

"Really poor service "

- Prius1

I love my Toyota but the Dunning Toyota service department was the worst customer service I have every experienced. We have been taking our 2010 Prius for basic maintenance for the last couple of years,every time we go there they have lame excuse why they can’t get a part or even do simple things like an oil change. When I take my Honda Odyssey to victory or Germain it’s never an issue.