Dunning Toyota

Lowell Dunning

Ava Weldeab, Sales Consultant, Dunning Toyota

Ava Weldeab

February 16, 2018

"Trading in and buying, made easy with Ava"

- ColoradoBrian

Ava was great to work with. She was patient with me, not pushy and I thought she worked hard to find the right truck, for the right price. I felt I was offered a fair price for my trade in, and everyone I spoke with; Ava, financing and management where curtious and professional. I enjoyed negotiating with her and would highly recommend

Ava Weldeab

February 09, 2018

"Beth Bashert and Dunning Toyota are AMAZING!"

- Katie Mattie

Everyone in my family has bought a Toyota vehicle from Dunning, and we've had the privilege of having Beth guide us through the process each time. I can't say enough great things about how helpful she is. Beth recently helped me purchase my first car, along with her wonderful assistant Seth (who even drove to Indiana to pick up the car!). She explained how cars are more than just vehicles by creating memories, and they mark certain milestones in our lives. It's been a few months since I purchased my car, and she's absolutely right. It marked a new chapter, and I am thrilled with it. Thank you Beth and Seth for your guidance! I recommend them both for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. They will make your experience just as special of a milestone as they did for me.

Beth Bashert
Other Employees : Seth

January 20, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Gaby LopezZeron

I had a fantastic experience at Dunning last week. I had been car shopping for several days and was having a hard time finding a car that fit my needs AND my budget. I called Jeff Root to ask about a car I saw online and he was friendly and kind on the phone. He said he would have it ready for me to test drive it. When I got there, everyone was great. Jeff was patient when I was having a hard time making up my mind and made me feel at ease. He definitely made my car shopping experience pleasant and exciting. I made my decision that night but decided to not take the car home. When I came back the next morning, Jeff had the car right upfront, cleaned up, and with a beautiful red bow on it. I am very happy with my decision and with the service we got at Dunning. Thank you!!!!!

Jeff Root