Dunning Toyota

Sales Conslutant
Aaron Ravert, Sales Consultant, Dunning Toyota

Aaron Ravert

August 20, 2018

"Great Experience with Leah!"

- Grateful

Leah made the car buying experience exciting and painless. She really listened and helped me find exactly what I wanted. Leah took the time to explain everything clearly. Her extensive knowledge and joyful spirit are much appreciated.

Leah Taylor

August 16, 2018

"Terrible Service"

- Consumer

Almost lost my engine, due to overheating, because the mechanic didn't plug in the radiator cooling fan properly after service (we had to spend > $600 extra as we were out of state & had to make an unscheduled / unnecessary stop because of car trouble). On an earlier visit, mechanic used the wrong kind of transmission flush & caused a gasket leak – I was told that I had to spend about $2500 to fix the leakage. I like Toyota cars & have always driven Toyotas, but am seriously considering buying some other type of car because, unfortunately, this is the only Toyota dealership in my area. I wish I could give a zero rating.

August 14, 2018

"Aaron is super nice and super helpful!"

- Zari

Buying a car is exciting, but it can also be a little worrying: Making sure you are buying the right car. Aaron was super nice and super helpful. He answered all of our questions. He was knowledgeable. I felt like he was as invested as us in getting us the right car! When I need a car again I will definitely go to Dunning and ask him for help!

Aaron Ravert