Dunning Toyota

3.1

December 01, 2018

"Bad experience."

- Demetrisk989

I bought a used car from here and within 30 days I started having issues with the vehicle. I brought it back to them for service 3 times and I don’t feel like I was honestly told what was wrong with the car. Turns out, my head gaskets needed to be replaced, along with the entire computer. It cost me thousands of dollars to repair a car I bought months ago, that clearly needed these repairs when I purchased it. Been a long frustrating road. I feel like I’ve been wronged in this transaction, when I bought the car, the mechanic assured me the only Thing wrong with it, was a “minor oil leak”. Don’t go here, I understand things can get missed, but I sure haven’t heard anything back from this company after informing them of all my problems. The point of buying a used vehicle from a dealership is to have some security that things like this won’t happen. Dunning Toyota, i’d Love to hear from you and resolve this matter.

Zack Johnson

November 20, 2018

"Purchase 2018 Toyota Prius"

- critter

My wife and I recently purchased a 2018 Prius. Leah Taylor was our sales agent. Ms. Taylor was incredibly helpful throughout the purchase process. When I noticed a piece of trim missing from the rear view mirror, she immediately ordered the part and had the service department install it. I was a pleasure working with Leah.

Leah Taylor

November 13, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Richard

Recently (Nov. 8) I took my 2017 Highlander to Dunning Toyota for routine service and to have my snow tires put on as I was heading to upper Michigan to look into why my heating furnace was not properly working. As usually, I could not be more satisfied with the excellent work performed by the Service Department. My contact is Kan who has provided me with excellent and detailed knowledge of the Highlander’s status on each visit. At this visit Kan informed me that the water pump was leaking. This finding was very concerning as I had a 5-hour trip directly ahead on me to our up-state cottage to have our furnace immediately repaired. Kan informed me that he needed to order the water pump part and that he would try fitting the five-six hour required service into their schedule. My impression was Kan was a miracle worker to orchestrate having my water pump immediately replaced (2 days) in such a timely fashion. This a prime example of the numerous times that I have Kan help me with excellent service. I can highly recommend Dunning Toyota’s Service Department.

Kan