Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling

22705 Commerce Center Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166

321 Reviews of Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling

January 05, 2019

"A real good sales experience "

- Alimina123

The sales team was real friendly and courteous. They answered all my questions and made my purchasing experience quite stree free. I would recommend this company.

Bikram Dhillon
Other Employees : Victoria
Jan 07, 2019 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Thank you very much for wanting to recommend us to others. It truly does feel great when our customers are satisfied with their Easterns experience.

December 31, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Mike123

This dealership was top notch! Mr.Abu-Ghannam went above and beyond to make sure I purchased a vehicle I was most comortable with. He was on top of everything. Very intelligent kid! Will be coming back for my next purchase.

Jan 02, 2019 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. Mohammed will be so excited to hear from you!

December 23, 2018

"Great experience"

- Kokomo66

Mr. Abu-ghannam, is an outstanding sales person. Great customer service. Explained everything, I did not have to ask questions. If you are looming for a new ride you have to.come to Eastern Motors Sterling VA. After I made a decision on vehicle. I was done with all paperwork in 20 minutes, NICE!

Dec 26, 2018 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Your opinion matters! We are so glad that you decided to reach out to let us know about your positive Easterns experience. Come again!

December 21, 2018

"Amazing Friendly staff"

- Nickg54

My wife and I had poor credit and the staff was friendly and got us a deal for the exact car my wife wanted will be going back for all our car purchases!

Jeffrey Lopez
Ali Sajjad
Dec 26, 2018 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Congratulations to both you and your wife on your purchase! Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

December 19, 2018

"Fantastic=Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful"

- AgLoAntunes

After having less than desirable experiences at other dealerships, my husband and I decided to check out Easterns Motors of Sterling, VA. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised..the facility was very well maintained and had a professional atmosphere. We were greeted by Randy who was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We had a specific vehicle in mind and within one hour, Randy had exactly what we wanted on its way! The sales process was quick and efficient and everyone at the dealership was willing to help. Overall, we could not have asked for a better experience! We highly recommend!

Bikram Dhillon
Dec 20, 2018 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Excellent! Your positive feedback means the world to us especially because our staff works very hard to please our customers. We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty and support! Congrats to you and your husband on your car purchase!

December 18, 2018

"Review"

- Dtdavis90

Excellent service!! Melad set me up with a great deal and an even better car than I had originally planned on. Overall it’s been a great experience!

Melad Sahak
Tony Soukphouangkham
Dec 19, 2018 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Fantastic! We love having the privilege of serving our amazing customers across the DMV. Thank you for being one of them!

December 15, 2018

"Great service "

- Tlayne40

I arrived my salesman Randy was available to help did not have a long wait was in and out in less than 2 hours I walked away with car no haggling very welcoming environment

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Quick and easy! Sounds like an excellent car buying experience. Please feel free to stop by or give us a call if you ever have any questions in the future.

December 15, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- Smoore0521

Mohammed was more than helpful. Extremely professional. Every team member that asisted him with us today were great! I highly recommend this dealership. Moe is an asset to your company. Treat him good!! Also big thank you to Ali for making everything come together. You guys rock!!

Ali Sajjad

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Our team strives to provide our customers with nothing but the best possible service. Having your support as a customer means the world to us!

December 13, 2018

"Excellen Top-Notch Service"

- DougHawa93

Mr Mohammed Abu-Ghannam was simply a pleasure to work with. His friendly, professional approach through the process was refreshing and appreciated. He was very knowledgable and thorough going over the cars and etc. Very helpful, and i will most certainly become a returning customer.

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. You're family us now!

December 13, 2018

"Looking for a car is now a breeze!"

- Mkhatib96

During a recent visit to the Easterns Automotives Group of Sterling, I really enjoyed the customer service I received from Mr. Abu-Ghannam. Initially I was not very serious about purchasing a car but after Mr. Abu-Ghannam shared his insights and opinions about different vehicles y’all had to offer, he helped me develop a better understanding in what I want in the car I plan on buying and for that I just wanted to say thank you! -Phil

Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling responded

You're truly awesome! We cannot thank you enough for being such a great customer to us.