Ed Martin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Salesperson

Randy White, Service Advisor, Ed Martin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Randy White

August 29, 2018

"Dismissive General Manager "

- Cjay 76

Advice from JCC, work out with EM. Talked to Brain once , he doesn’t return calls & MIA for 3 hrs. rest of time. Returned home.

Randy White
Brian Burke
2.0
Other Employees : Not sure, saleman & F&I

August 15, 2018

"Really Good Experience "

- Chad

Mike did a very good job in providing information to me, but not being pushy. He was accommodating and friendly, which is sometimes difficult to find while car shopping. The bottom line is that he made the process easy, and more importantly enjoyable - which is what purchasing a new car should be. Thanks, Mike.

Mike Henderson

August 13, 2018

"Nearly cheated by the service department"

- jonathan_reed

I took our van in last year for an ac issue. They told me it wasn't covered by my warranty and needed a new HVAC system for 1k. It was near the end of the summer so we waited. We called this year to verify it couldn't be an obscure recall we found for a "blend actuator". They said, "No, it was definitely the HVAC". I ordered the part and had a friend's shop change it anyway because it was a simple change. That was all that was wrong. We spent a lot of time driving a vehicle with no AC because they quite possibly were trying to get me to pay 1k instead of a cheap fix. They were kind enough to reimburse me for the money I paid the other shop to fix it which I truly did appreciate. However, this made me question if I should always get 2nd opinions before I have them repair a vehicle.

New 2018 Dodge Durango, $71860