Ed Napleton Acura

Kyle Gonzalez

September 22, 2018

"Excellent salesperson"

- saa0001

Wilson was a pleasure to work with at this Acura dealership, he was knowledgeable and available even after the purchase of the car, he went out of his way to make sure all of the contractual details of the transaction were completed.

Wilson Quinones

September 20, 2018

"They all did a great job"

- zosia23

I am always treated with the upmost respect and always informed of any additional work on the car need before it starts and the cost

Rebecca Hillyard

September 20, 2018

"Always nice!"

- JLa

I took it in to get some items checked thinking they would be covered under warranty. I was told the warranty on those items had expired 5,000 miles previously. Then Salman the service guy walked in and asked to see my paperwork. He did some checking and told me "Actually, I'm going to make your day!" Found out it was all covered!!! I couldn't have been happier to hear that!!! almost $2K worth of work!! I never feel that "scuzzy" car dealer feeling when I'm here... I hope they never make me eat those words!!! I'll be back when I'm ready for my next Kia!!!

Mike & Salman (hope that's how you spell it)

Ed Napleton Acura, Elmhurst, IL, 60126