EdenAutos | Best in Philly for Used Cars, Trucks & SUVs

3.9

6213 E Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19149

3 Reviews of EdenAutos | Best in Philly for Used Cars, Trucks & SUVs

April 17, 2018

"Very nice people. Loved dealing with them"

- Jackie

Everyone there were very nice. They were very pleasant to work with. They had some very nice cars and good prices I would diffently go back there again.

Teresita Ramos
Shayna Wilkerson
Ron Levy
April 16, 2018

"Satisfied customer!"

- Sonia Ford

I was approved by a financial company and purchased my 2015 Kia Optima only to be called by the sales rep Brian whom informed me that the company dropped the agreement. Brian and the owner Ron worked hard trying to get another company to finance me not only did they find another company they got me a better deal. I was so happy and excited about my new car and the work these guys put in to make that happen for me.

Ron Levy
Other Employees : Brian
July 16, 2016

"2010 bmw x3 "

- Jimmy Hydro

I purchase a 2010 bmw x3 with 4 light bulbs burn. Rear wiper missing a part and the washer hose apart leaking into the vehicle. Broken rear coil springs and all this wen the vehicle was inspected on 05/2016 I purchase the vehicle on 06/2016 well there's something wrong with this picture it's call fraud.

Ron and Mike the Owner.