EdenAutos | Best in Philly for Used Cars, Trucks & SUVs

13 Reviews of EdenAutos | Best in Philly for Used Cars, Trucks & SUVs

September 06, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Henna

I love this place... go see Teresita she is the best. Great quality cars. They just got a loyal customer. Would definitely recommend shopping with this dealership.

July 20, 2018

"BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!"

- Brenette

The entire team at Eden Autos made me feel like family! Best customer service! Ron, Richard, and Teresa walked me through each step gracefully!Best dealership ever! I will not buy another car from any other dealer!

July 18, 2018

"Great Team"

- Shanna

Wasn't pressured in purchasing a vehicle. Shayna was very friendly and nice when I met her. She answered all my questions and concerns. Took a few test drives on vehicles and walked out a happy customer with a suv!

Shayna Wilkerson
Other Employees : Did not feel pressured in purchasing a vehicle. Test drove a few and ended up walking out with a SUV that I absolutely love!
June 27, 2018

"Great"

- Boykins5564

I was super satisfied with my service with Shanya and Bryant. But I had to make a call there today June 27 over a lack of communication and The manager Teresita was not professional kept using slang and never aloud me to talk. I would gladly recommend you guess. I would just tell them not to deal with Teresita

June 19, 2018

"Horrible "

- Jenjen22

Lies lies lies!!!! Sold me a car that needs a new transmission and refused to help me. When I stated I was lied to about the details of the whole situation she said ok

May 24, 2018

"Good times at Eden auto"

- Murcman

It was a great time getting my car there very friendly great service and a perfect location so that you can get to them quickly.

May 07, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service."

- Shawnpinder976

This is my second vehicle that I’ve financed from this dealership and I must say that each time I’ve visited this place the customer service I recieved was outstanding, and they will also have you out of there in less than an hour in the car of your dreams. When I first came to this place I was in desperate need of a vehicle (whatever fits my budget) and I wasn’t looking for anything too luxury according to my budget, but Teresita the sales manager knew that the vehicle that I had chosen that I wasn’t completely satisfied with it but it was all I could afford with my budget, but she went out of her way to make sure that I was satisfied and upgraded me to a luxury vehicle that fits my budget just fine, and I would just like thank her for her very outstanding customer service, she’s smart with a great sense of humor and will explain your contract to you thoroughly so that you will fully understand before signing anything, she’s awesome. Now my second trip to this dealership was unbelievable! I came to finance another vehicle, nothing too expensive, btw they have the best vehicles with great mileage at unbelievable prices! ...anyway, I financed a small suv that I thought would be ok for me and my family but it turned out to be too small so (2) weeks later i contacted the dealership finance manager Ron, and this Guy without any stress immediately told me to bring in my vehicle for a trade, now I don’t know what he did but he was working some magic for me and wouldn’t quit until I was satisfied, and in less than an hour I left in a Big, Bangin Mercedes Benz, people I wasn’t expecting this at all, Ron also had my payment reduced by $100.00 and I am forever grateful and thankful I found this place, Thank you Ron for all you do, and also Terisita, for that extra mile and Brian the operations manager and Shayna for your outstanding customer service you guys are such a great staff that works as a team aiming to please! I would recommend this dealership 1000% (no cons and absolutely no fast talk) they are the best and I’ve dealt with many car dealerships in my lifetime, never like this one though! So if you need a vehicle they will work with you, please give them a visit before you go any where else! Thank you Eden Auto and your entire staff at 6213 E Roosevelt blvd. Philly Pa.19149. from SHAWN PINDER.

Ron Levy
Other Employees : Brian-operations manager.
May 04, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- RonRanjo

I was referred to by a co worker of mine to this place and from the time I viewed their website till I drove away with my new ride, I was well taken care of. I've been through other dealerships, bigger ones, but this place made me feel that everyone took care of me in a personal level. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I will definitely refer this dealership to friends and family. Drop in! See what they have, and speak to someone. I inquired Wednesday evening and by Friday noon, I got what I wanted for!

April 28, 2018

"Great"

- Shorty

I filled out the credit application online. Received a call later that day. Spoke to the sales representative let them know which vehicle I wanted and how much money I had to put down and what I could pay monthly. They worked with in my budget.

April 28, 2018

"Best Car Dealer in Philly!"

- afsmith91

I gave Eden Autos 5 stars because not only did Shayna bust her butt to put me in a car but Ron was amazing at explaining everything in detail and very helpful in more ways then I can count. Also, Brian did an awesome job with getting all the paperwork done and organized in a very surprising amount of time. This was my first time buying a car from a dealer and I can honestly say that I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Other Employees : Brian