Edwards Chevrolet Downtown

Scott Mckee, Service, Edwards Chevrolet Downtown

Scott Mckee

"Great experience! "

- S Manning Verified Customer

Great buying experience! Everyone was so nice and made buying a new vehicle a very pleasant experience. Our salesman, Troy Powers, went above and beyond and was wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend Edwards Chevrolet Downtown to anyone looking for a Chevrolet!

Troy Powers

"Very Satisfied"

- dandjb

The sales team is very committed to customer satisfaction. This was a no frills experience which is what i was looking for. They were to the point, got us in and out and did not beat around the bush. I was very impressed with Jonathan Hollman and the whole team. Financing was a breeze and did not try to sell us on a bunch of crap nobody wants. I would recommend Edwards Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Jonathan Hollman
Scott Mckee

"New car purchase"

- WATKINHALL Verified Customer

Mr. King was awesome. He was very patient with me. He met my needs for transportation. I believe my trade was fair. Mr. King went above the call to assure I was satisfied. I had a family crisis during the purchase. Mr. King worked with the time I had available.

Mike King
Other Employees : Mike Kings manage was very patient and helpful. I forgot his name sorry

Used 2017 GMC Canyon, $35500