Eisinger Motors

2565 Hwy 93 N, Kalispell, Montana 59901

Anthony Juliano, Sales, Eisinger Motors

Anthony Juliano

Curt Lembke, Sales Consultant / Fleet Manager / Commercial and Internet Sales, Eisinger Motors

Curt Lembke

Owner/General Manager

October 19, 2018

"Kara was great!!"

- Marcelle

I worked with Kara on the purchase of my Honda Civic. She was very friendly and ahead of the game with paperwork. She made it very easy to purchase a car. Thanks! I am really enjoying my new car!

Kara Krause

September 24, 2018

"BAD Dealership!"

- Stan

" I bought a 2016 Silverado, High country, it is a beautiful truck. It has everything you can get on a High Country, other than a transmission that works correctly! I have taken it in to have the problem fixed NUMEROUS times and got the same result EVERYTIME! I finally talked with Ben Eisinger, he then talked with the Service manager and he then told me that they have done everything that GM will allow them to do! WHAT? He said there is NOTHING else they can do to fix the issue with my truck!! I wonder why the dealership did not contact GM of this ongoing issue and have them authorize the repair needed to fix the transmission!! I since have been in contact with GM and started a case file to have my vehicle fixed! I am now waiting to hear back from GM, wish me luck, I have a bad feeling I will need a lot of luck. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GM PRODUCT AGAIN!!

John Kropp
Jason Hyndman

September 16, 2018

"#lemonlot sold me a 2014 Chevy Silverado don't work"

- Zacharyhawthorne

Lemon lot reported to dealer investigator, no care or help for customer shady and ruthless. will tell you that your wrong when your right. Disappointed

Hitch Larsen