Eisinger Motors

2565 Hwy 93 N, Kalispell, Montana 59901

Anthony Juliano, Sales, Eisinger Motors

Anthony Juliano

Curt Lembke, Sales Consultant / Fleet Manager / Commercial and Internet Sales, Eisinger Motors

Curt Lembke

Michael Ulbricht

February 17, 2018

"Very friendly and fast"

- Cory502

We were in and out very fast and the salesman was very good. They always asked if we wanted anything. Never pushed anything on us it was always our decision. We will always go to eisinger whenever we need a vehicle

February 16, 2018

"Love my new jeep!"

- Walkerjoslynn28

Anthony was amazing! He made my experience awesome when I bought my vehicle! I got exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me! They are all amazing there!

February 14, 2018

"2 Times in 1 Year!"

- Rachelle G

I just bought a car from Anthony last July and had not planned to need a new one again so soon, but right away I knew I would be going to Eisinger again. I called Anthony and he knew exactly what I was looking for. He called with an idea and it was exactly what I wanted. Bought it 2 days later and it was the smoothest experience. Definitely recommend Anthony and everyone at Eisinger!

Used 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $32700