Eisinger Motors

2565 Hwy 93 N, Kalispell, Montana 59901

Anthony Juliano, Sales, Eisinger Motors

Anthony Juliano

Curt Lembke, Sales Consultant / Fleet Manager / Commercial and Internet Sales, Eisinger Motors

Curt Lembke

Michael Ulbricht

May 05, 2018

"Thank you ❤️"

- Mandi O.

Randy and Anthony went above and beyond to help our mom with this purchase. We’re so grateful. Thanks for taking care of us- we’ll be back!!

Randy Burtosky

May 01, 2018

"Quick, Efficient, Professional"

- tashagall

I've been wanting a bigger car for years and finally convinced my husband I needed one as well. I drove to Eisinger and AJ helped me decide on my new vehicle. The process was quick and I was able to drive my new vehicle to my kids talent show by mid afternoon. AJ is very friendly and professional!

March 23, 2018

"New car"

- Shepard amanda

It was a wonderful experience buying our new truck from aj. We will be sure to co.e back and see him in the future.

Used 2013 Dodge Journey, $11900