Elite Auto Brokers

Ben Berman

Moshe Bregman, President/Dealer Principle , Elite Auto Brokers

President/Dealer Principle

January 17, 2018

"My Experience With Elite Auto Brokers"

- Kenneth Brown

My overall experience with Elite Auto Brokers was very good. They were extremely helpful and courteous as I made my final decision. They did not pressure me in any way. but rather encouraged me to take my time and make a quality decision. The only thing I regret is the limited warranty they provided which only covered Engine, drive train, and transmission and even then only covered 50% parts and labor. Unfortunately, I had issues with the car within the first 30 days.

Dean Holmburg

January 17, 2018

"The Elite Motors of Gaithersburg, MD"

- sloflo64

Great car buying experience with great customer service, Bought my car without having hands on it! Car was delivered to my home, 600 miles away!

January 16, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- Callie Pinto

I am beyond impressed with the level of customer service. Everyone we encountered at Elite Auto were friendly, knowledgeable and tremendously accomodating. They went out of their way to make sure I chose the right automobile. I was so relieved that the car buying processs was so quick and efficient. There were no attempts to upsell me. We got a great deal on a beautiful Mercedes. I have recommended them to several friends and will continue to do business with them in the future.

Arturo Grandon