Elite Auto Brokers

Moshe Bregman, President/Dealer Principle , Elite Auto Brokers

Moshe Bregman

President/Dealer Principle

April 20, 2018

"Trustworthy, Family oriented, Very Help Full Team work."

- SYED AKHTAR

We Were Recommended By German Auto Group at Backlick Road, Springfield. VA. to Visit Elite Auto Brokers for The Vehicle We were Looking For. I Took A Ride & Connected with Sales Mr Ben Berman. He Welcomed Me As His Own Family Member. The Vast Immaculate Inventories With Beautiful Luxury Auto's That You Can Imagine. 100% of Auto's Well Detailed, Cleaned & Kept in Long & Huge Garages. After Picking 3 Auto's that I Liked I told Mr Ben Berman I will Come Back with My Wife in Couple Days. There was No Push Ups, He provided Me All the Necessary Papers for the Auto's for Our Revue. 4 days Later Me & My Wife Went To See Again, We were Treated With Such A Hospitality That is Very Rare. We Picked The Vehicle. Next Step Finance Dept. Mr Dean Holmberg / The Gen-Manager. Excellent Professional. Made Every Thing Possible. We were So Impressed With The Service That WE Purchased A 2nd Auto-SUV On The Spot. During The Processing of PaperWork We Were Mingle With Mr Moshe Bregman The President & Owner Plus The other Staff. I Highly Recommend Every Person Who Read This To Visit & Check These People Out & 2nd Motion Our Experience. WE Are 100% Convinced You Will Not Be Disappointed.

Moshe Bregman

April 19, 2018

"Great Experience"

- BMWx3

We recently bought a BMW X3 from Elite Auto Brokers. Everyone we worked with at EAB during our car buying process was excellent. They all were friendly and ready to answer any questions we had. We have been so happy with our new car and would recommend EAB to others!

Steve Kwon

April 09, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Michaeljawadmd

If I could give these people 10 stars I honestly would without a doubt! Ben Berman was the sales man that helped me and I genuinely never met a better person at his job. He’s very laid back, easy going, and so helpful! Amazing coworkers as well! I would highly recommend!

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $24850