Elite Auto Brokers

Office Administrator
Dean Holmburg, Sales, Elite Auto Brokers

Dean Holmburg

June 11, 2018

"Phenominal experience with Steve & Elite Autobrokers"

- Matt_S_Gaithersburg

I have bought probably 50 cars in my life for me, and I am the one in my extended family who the others bring to the dealer when they buy. Against that backdrop, I am here to tell you Elite and Steve are top notch. Steve spent 2/3 of his day helping me look at options all over the type and price spectrum. He patiently “no pressure” waited, and was a pleasure to deal with. Negotiating with them was a snap. No hurry up and wait or grind you down. Simple quick yes nos, respectfully delivered. There isn’t much to negotiate; they don’t give much ground (their starting prices are very low). But it was refreshing to have no pressure people who didn’t use delay and exhaustion tactics all too common in the industry. I look forward to buying my next car from Elite, and would not heaitate to send my 70+ year old mon, shy brother or any friend there. 10/10 XD

"dealer is nice"

- Lianjie li

Got a Benz cls class here. Car is good. People here is nice. The price of the car here is fair. I must say I had a really wonderful buying car experience here!

"Straight Forward Dealership"

- Sju2010

Recently purchased a Benz from Steve. Called to discuss the car before because the dealership is a bit of a travel from my house. He answered my questions honestly and had the car ready for a test drive when I arrived. The purchase was straight forward and they didn’t push me into anything programs I wasn’t interested in. Fair price and a great experience overall. I would definitely consider buying a car from them again in the future.

Used 2015 BMW 3 Series, $22900