Elite Motors

Edgar Valenzuela

Joe Galione, Trusted Advisor, Elite Motors

Joe Galione

July 06, 2018

"Everything went super smooth!"

- sur5in2

Everything went great, no pressure at all. I test drove 7 cars before finally picking the best truck for me!! We sat down and did the math and they actually sold the truck for less than KBB...I will buy from these guys again!

Jorgen Parend

June 26, 2018

"Great service!"

- Susyocampo

Kenny G from Elite Motors helped my daughter get approved for financing when we thought it would not happen. He went above and beyond what a a typical salesman would do. Thank you so much Kenny and Elite Motors for taking care of ya and getting us the car!!! I’ll definitely be back for our next purchase and will be referring more of my friends and family to you.

Kenny Soriano-Garcia

June 08, 2018

"Lovely experience with Bryson and Anthony"

- Vickie1963

I had been disappointed in prior dealerships when trying to get a new car. But the excellent finance team helped me get into my new Cadillac I love!

Bryson B