Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Sales Cosultant

April 07, 2018

"100% Satisfied"

- JensHubby

Awesome! Curtis did a great job taking care of me. Took in the vehicle number I wanted to look at, we went to get it from inventory, drive it, loved it, bought it and left. Pretty simple process. My new truck is better than I could have imagined and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you to Curtis and Mr. Finance (Keith) for making it smooth!

Keith Baker
Other Employees : Curtis Brundage

April 03, 2018

"The true new start program "

- Camm240

I have absolutely terrible credit not to mention a REPO!!! I didn’t think I would be able to get into anything but a base model little car. However I wanted a truck so bad!! I went to several other dealerships and was pretty much told the same thing the bank isn’t going to finance anything more than a little eco car, everyone except Elk Grove Dodge!! They put me in the truck I wanted and did whatever they had to to make sure I was approved!! Thank you so much to the awesome sales team and special Finance team, you guys just earned a life long customer!!

Herbie McQuay
Other Employees : Ali Mustafa

March 08, 2018

"Amazing "

- karenl

John Benson was a amazing salesman. We weren't there for very long . I love my Jeep Renagade . PRICE WAS THE BEST OUT OF SONOMA COUNTY, MARIN COUNTY AND SOLANO COUNTY. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE KAREN

John Benton