Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Victor Macias, Fleet Manager, Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Victor Macias

Fleet Manager

December 20, 2018

"Purchased the truck of my dreams.2018 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4"

- Robert Engle

Purchased the truck I’ve wanted for 50 years. Absolutely love it. The First new vehicle purchase in my life. Internet Sales manager Donnie Anderson was outstanding in his effort and patience with my many questions. He is Five stars in my book. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and friendly.

Donnie Anderson.

December 20, 2018

"Victor is completely and utterly worthless "

- sahara

Victor and I spoke yesterday about TRYING to buy a TRUCK from Lasher and the horrible experience we have had so far.. HE PROMISED he was different and would get the information and call me right back... 30 hours later no call multiple emails sent, text messages sent, now I get a reply and he wants to know what options I want. I GAVE THIS IDIOT the EXACT STOCK # of the unitI want to purchase on his lot...??? WASTE of Time.

Victor Macias

December 01, 2018

"Waste of time."

- Rob

Arrived to look at the Jeep compass wandered the grounds looking without help which was fine because sometimes it's best not to be annoyed by car salesman. I asked the salesman if they could help people with bad credit and he said yes and led me to this rude self serving jerk. My girlfriend's credit is bad so we needed to know if buying was even an option for her. They insisted we run her credit to see if she could afford the 16k car. After sitting in the lobby for a couple hours they attempted to push some used Volkswagen on her instead of the car she wanted. Half hour later the salesman and sales manager above come out and act surprised saying she has some issues with her credit (duh we told them that) after circling various things on her report and wasting more time I suggested that they give us a summary of what exactly we needed to do to buy the car we came for. More down? Co signer? To which the sales manager agreed then ran off to his office again. Keep in mind it's almost 9 pm at this point and we live in another county. After waiting another half hour with the girlfriend frustrated to tears I told her to go advise them we were tired and that they could call her and let her know if she had the potential to even buy the car. After several hours they could even tell her that much yet somehow felt comfortable enough to sell her a Volkswagen but not a Jeep compass. After a few minutes I approached the office and noticed the sales manager scrolling through various cars on the ACCURA website! When I asked him why it was taking so long to say if she was qualified to buy this guy turned to me and said "I'm trying to find you a great deal" and my reply was "we want the compass" he then went on a rant about VIN numbers etc. I told him there are 8 cars on HIS lot, not accura that we are interested in. He then got angry and asked me if people told me how to do my job when I was at work. How rude! I told him I wasn't trying to tell him how to do his job but that we were tired and couldn't wait any longer. He then became enraged talking about how it was worth it because he was "working for us" isn't that his job? At that point given that this guy thinks he was doing us a favor by doing his job we decided to go. As we walked out he made it clear that if we left he would no longer try to get her qualified. I told him we would buy elsewhere if needed. He then suggested that We do so. Is this professional behavior? The salesman was shocked saying the manager was tired or whatever. This tool was rude, he acted like us spending over 20k at his dealership was some sort of favor to us and in the end all we wanted was a yes or no on if she could even buy the car with her credit and how much money would she need to come up with. Paying cash for the car was an option but this guy made the process so conviluted and difficult to say nothing of the delay tactics that they use to get you "invested" in the car so you are more likely to buy it. I'd rather spend a few thousand elsewhere than deal with this unethical, self serving, rude, cocky jerk! Gee Gordon, how nice of you to "work for us" when we come to the dealership to spend twenty thousand dollars! I'm sorry if we put you out! The salesman himself was great. I'd suggest getting rid of this Gordon jerk or cut his hours so he's not a complete train wreck when people come in late in the evening.

Elijah Evans