Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Senior Sales Consultant
Omar Feda, Finance Manager, Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Omar Feda

November 30, 2018

"Purchase of our 2018 RAM Laramie eco diesel 4x4 crew cab"

- MORFNET

My wife and I worked with Coach on the purchase of our 2018 RAM Laramie eco diesel 4x4 crew cab and from the beginning felt that we were always treated with dignity and respect. Even though the RAM that we wanted was not in Elk Grove Dodge's current inventory, he assured us that they would be able find it and complete the transaction before the current sales incentive expired. Within a few days, we were delighted to hear from Coach that the dealership had secured two trucks that met our exact specifications. The purchase process went super smooth including our experience with the finance manager Keith Baker, who helped us to get excellent terms on the extended warranty. Within a few hours we were driving home with the exact truck that we wanted and received all available sales incentives. We were very pleased with the entire purchase experience and give everyone that we worked with at Elk Grove Dodge a 10 out of 10 star rating. Thanks again Coach for your excellent assistance! Kim and Sue Morford

Keith Baker
Elijah Evans

November 16, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Jdavis47

I came in the morning of my scheduled service and Josh was there to make the process seem both easy whiles also being very informative. Anytime I need work done on my vehicles I'll make sure to look out for him.

Josue "Josh" Cuevas

October 26, 2018

"Proud Owners of Our New Rubicon!"

- BlueJay Rubicon

We are like thrilled new parents of a new born, but it's a Jeep, Rubicon, Turbo, 4 cylinder, 8 speed automatic! I know more about Jeeps than I ever thought I might. Phil Gibson and Zubair Malakzay were exemplary as our internet sales team to make our dream come true. They took care of us. Let's face it buying any vehicle is a big deal. Buying a Jeep is even bigger. My husband and I have been planning to get one at some point, that discussion started many years ago. Elk Grove had the best deal we could find and the Jeep with the right color and combination of options. Finding all the options we wanted was the hard part. Phil made the buying part as easy as he could. We are also very pleased with the addition of a bumper to bumper lifetime warranty. Extra insurance is wonderful for "just in case" situations! I'd recommend these guys to anyone and everyone.

Zubair Malakzay