Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Sales Associate

July 08, 2018

"Professional Dealeriship "

- Ivy77

We had a small hiccup when my husband and I brought my mom here to buy a Jeep, but Gordon Williams was quick to fix it for my mom. He made sure to get the matter resolved as quick as possible for her. And everyone was incredibly apologetic and understanding. Nangi Sawe took care of us for paperwork. Nangi is very professional and caring. He made the paperwork process comfortable and smooth. One of the the reason we drove all the way out to Elk Grove Dodge was for their pro veteran advertisement. This dealership is definitely pro military and veteran as they advertise. My mom served a lot of years in the Air Force and is a veteran’s wife. It’s great to bring her to a professional dealership that makes her happiness a first priority. I truly appreciate everyone’s exceptional hard work. Thank you so much.

Nangi Sawe
Gordon Williams

July 04, 2018

"Just don't use Chris Estrada as your salesperson!"

- Randy R.

This review pertains only to my salesman, not the dealership. I've purchased three vehicles from Lasher in the past 2-1/2 years. Two of those were purchased from Chris Estrada. A couple of years ago I purchased a new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Lasher. Chris was my salesman. My experience was relatively good. Last year my girlfriend purchased a 2018 Jeep Sahara from Cliff. Cliff was great! Last week I decided to purchase a new Ram pickup so that I could pull a trailer. I decided to use Chris again. He just happened to be at the dealership so he showed my girlfriend and I several trucks. We found one we liked so started the paperwork process. Chris, however kept disappearing. We just sat and kept waiting. He'd return and disappear again for a long period of time. This went on for awhile. It was around 9:00 pm and we were told we were ready to talk with the financing people to complete the DMV work. Chris said it wouldn't be long because the paperwork was already in the system (that was a lie). Well, we waited and waited. Chris told us there were three finance people when there was only two. They too kept getting up and leaving their offices. Both were working with customers; the same ones for what seemed like hours! Now it was getting to be around 11:30 pm. My girlfriend and I finally said forget this, we were going home. Chris said no, no don't go, it would only be a few more minutes. Well, that was a lie too. Chris said for our troubles he'd fill the truck up with gas when I returned to drop the spare key off to my Cherokee. I had to ask him to put gas in the new truck because it was on empty before I even drove off the lot (guess he was going to let me drive off the lot with it on empty). He did but put very little in it. Well, the next day I returned to give the dealership the check for the truck. Chris was there and said he had to take a customer for a ride so I had to wait for him. When he returned I gave him the keys to the truck to get gas. He looked annoyed but took the truck to get gas. He returned and handed me the keys and headed back inside the dealership. I got in my truck and found that he only put a little over a quarter of a tank in it (it already had a quarter tank in it). I could have tracked him down however I thought I'd just call him out on Yelp and on his survey. Chris Estrada cares more about making the sale to line his own pockets than satisfying a return customer. Avoid using him. Ask for Cliff! It's too bad because the dealership is fine, just not this particular salesman.

Chris Estrada

July 01, 2018

"New Car Buying Experience "

- Nikkie Nik

This dealership took the stress out of the new car buying experience. John Benton was my salesman, and was nothing short of a class act. He was very friendly, professional, well-informed, and took the time to explain the process as well as everything pertaining to my new Jeep Renegade. The Sales Leader and Finance Manager also worked effortly in giving me the best deal possible. Thank you so much for a great experience!!

Used 2015 Ram 1500, $24988