Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Omar Feda

Keith Baker, Finance Manager, Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Keith Baker

September 29, 2018

"Had a great experience with Rafik!!"

- Kai

It was fast straight to the point! Didn’t feel like they were trying to get over on me. I told them what I wanted and what I was working with and they made it happen!!!!

Rafik

September 13, 2018

"Awesome salesman"

- Legarde "Smokey" Moses

Our salesman VICTOR MACIAS is awesome! He worked very hard to find us the exact vehicle including having to go through the process of getting it from another dealer. He stayed with us throughout the entire process and stayed in contact with us until we took possession of the vehicle. He still stays in contact with us! We would definitely recommend Victor to anyone and would have no problem being a reference for him. We think he should receive "salesman of the year" award! Legarde and Cindy Moses

Victor Macias

September 05, 2018

"Lasher - Elk Grove Dodge"

- Clarissssa

Darren White at Lasher- Elk Grove Dodge was SO patient and helpful during our visit for the Labor Day Sale! I went in knowing that I wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee- not knowing much else. I test drove a few other cars just for that “piece of mind” to fully convince myself I shouldn’t settle for anything else than my “dream SUV”! The entire staff was so helpful, from serving us (the most delicious!) cupcakes, to hounding everyone on the lot until someone found me a charger for my iPhone! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thanks, Darren and staff!

Darren White