Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

178 Reviews of Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

October 20, 2018

"Very helpful "

- Aram

Me peter was very helpfully and experience sales person he explains all details of the car and negotiating for good discounts but we couldn’t buy from Englewood Cliff dealer because they not open Sunday and we working six days long hours. We both from other dealer

John Ferreri
October 19, 2018

"Amazing Professionals"

- sonny1

The salesman, Peter Belluci that I worked with was very professional and friendly in every aspect of working with me. He showed me the SRX that I was interested in and worked with me on every detail. He understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me find any and all incentives. I would highly recommend seeing Peter to find what you are looking for and offer you the best deal possible.

September 30, 2018

"Smooth comfortable Luxurious car buying experience 100%"

- Falcons7911

Great team on the show room and in the bullpen all willing to help answer a question or inquiry! Going to be making my 3rd car purchase from there within the year and I know I’m in good hands! Great for the community as well with all there activities! I know everyone there is working very hard to make sure my experience is top shelf and it certainly shows! Thank you

Sep 30, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

You're right! It's our goal to provide every guest with an outstanding experience and you are no exception. We look forward to seeing you for your car purchase! We're here for you!

September 29, 2018

"Very satisfied "

- Bigmac

My salesman Peter Bellucci was the best. He drove the car I was interested in to the airport to pick me up and give me a great test drive. Service was excellent.

Steve Tancona
Sep 30, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Thank you for the five-star review! It's great to know that our team has earned your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again for your future vehicle needs.

September 14, 2018

"Professional"

- Bmiller78

Very easy transaction. No pressure placed. I called about car it was ready and waiting when i arrived. New facility and very clean. True pros

Other Employees : Carlos Alcaide
Sep 15, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Hello, Thank you for the 5-stars and for letting us know that your customer experience was such a good one. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

September 14, 2018

"Happy purchaser. "

- Cadillac

I went to the dealership without the urgency or need to walk away with a purchase. I had a lot more curiosity to find out what my options were at the time. Linda/sales person and Russ/manager were very kind, understood my needs and addressed my concerns. I was made to feel very comfortable about making the purchase that day. Now a week later still no buyers remorse! Thanks again for all your help with my purchase Englewood Cliffs Cadillac!

Other Employees : Linda Fowler
Sep 15, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Hello, We are very happy to learn that your car buying experience with us was great. We thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for us. We hope to see you again!

September 11, 2018

"Easy access to a dream car."

- Lucyxt5

It was a wonderful and exciting experience the purchase of my new XT5- would highly recommend the staff and dealer. Was not harassed or pressured into an agreement. Very pleasant and warm environment.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you had a wonderful and exciting experience with us and that the environment was pleasant and warm. We appreciate you recommending us and we hope you enjoy your XT5! Have a good day!

September 11, 2018

"How car buying should be!"

- Sam J.

I worked with Peter Bellucci and bought a car on my second visit. On the first visit, Peter listened to my "wants" list and explained everything in great detail to a first time Cadillac owner. We drove two vehicles to narrow what I was looking for and again, he took plenty of time to show me all of the vehicle features and see how the cars handled on local roads, highway, and uneven ground. Nice long test-drives so you can really get a feel for the car. On the first visit, he didn't have exactly the combo color/trim I was looking for, but said he would look into it. Less than a week later the right vehicle was in-store. He reached out, no pressure, and I decided to make my way up for a visit. Everything felt right and I was ready to talk numbers and see if it was doable. I never once felt pressured, he was candid and polite throughout the whole process, and he was honest about what was realistic and not. No paper chart games, hard-sells, or gimmicks, just a man-to-man conversation. He's a class act. In the end, I left with an awesome certified XT5 on day two after a few hours and the attention to detail was exceptional. The car came out of finishing nearly pristine with a full tank of gas and looking and smelling new inside, and mostly new outside. Cadillac's aren't cheap, and I certainly didn't walk out thinking that I got a "steal," but I know I got a great car and had a good sales experience from Peter. I'd recommend visiting Englewood and Peter if you're in the market. Evelyn and Russ were also friendly and got me in and out, and settled with all the paperwork in a timely manner. From first walk in (and warm greeting from the welcome desk) to driving off the lot, seems like Englewood Cliffs has figured it out.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Sam, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating and wonderful review! It is great to know that you chose us as your dealership and that Peter was so helpful during both your visits. We are happy to know that Peter was able to help find the right car for you by being honest, informative, attentive, and by providing you with the best customer service. We will make sure to share your kind words with Peter. It is also wonderful to know that Evelyn and Russ were both friendly and made the paperwork quick and easy. We hope you enjoy your XT5 and we welcome you to the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family!

"Love my Caddy!!!!"

- Dee2323

I highly recommend this dealership we got a five star treatment and Carlos who sold us the car was so patient and so knowledgeable about everything it was a great experience getting my car yesterday. After Going to a couple dealerships I highly recommend Cadillac in Englewood cliffs

Carlos Alcaide
Sep 11, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

Your vehicle looks amazing! We hope you are enjoying it! We appreciate your review and recommendation and hope to see you again.

"Great experience "

- Rowjo615

My wife and I were in the market for our first family car. We just got married a couple months ago and are planning to start a family. We shopped around and finally made our decision on the Cadillac XT5. We are not disappointed with our decision. We chose the right dealership as well. The good people at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac were super friendly,knowledgeable and helpful. Our salesman Carlos was very friendly and straightforward with us. The whole team made buying our first family car a pleasurable and memorable experience. Thanks again Carlos.

Steve Tancona
Other Employees : Carlos Alcaide
Sep 11, 2018 -

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you are enjoying your new car! It looks great!