Ertle Subaru

798 N 9th St, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18360

77 Reviews of Ertle Subaru

January 22, 2019

"Excellent Customer & Technical Service"

- PETERSAPORITO

My rep James A. is very attentive to my needs & concerns. Ertle Subaru is lucky to have him. I always feel welcomed when I arrive there.

January 22, 2019

"Exceeded my expectations!"

- Pam C.

What a pleasure...car buying at Ertle Subaru...from my initial phone call with Lauren to my salesperson Juan to the finance manager Nicholas...refreshingly professional, courteous, friendly and helpful! There were no hidden costs and no pressure to buy anything extra. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I drove over 100 miles to do business with Ertle Subaru and would do it again. it was well worth the trip to have my car buying experience exceed my expectations!

Juan Bodden
Nick Bourne
Lauren Bradford
January 21, 2019

"Fell in love with Subaru all over again!!"

- Emily23

After totaling my previous Subaru I was considering looking for a different car brand. But after searching I didn’t find anything that sparked my interest. My dad and I found this Subaru at Ertle and I instantly fell in love. Zach was so helpful throughout the process and always kept me updated with what was going on. Needless to say I cannot be any happier, and I’ve definitely committed to Subaru for the rest of my life.

Zachary Englehardt

Ertle Subaru responded

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here at Ertle Subaru. We always strive to make your experience a positive one. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again for leaving us the review!

January 21, 2019

"Friendly, professional and caring."

- katiesimo

This is the second car I have purchased. Juan was an excellent salesman. Jim Ertle came over to meet me and asked if I had anything he could assist with.

Juan Bodden

Ertle Subaru responded

Katie, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We will be sure to pass on the comments to Juan and the rest of the team at Ertle Subaru. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks and have a great day!

"Will work work you! "

- Oocyborg

Like in the title Zack will explain and get you the best deal. If you experienced or your first time put your trust into Ertle Subaru.

Zachary Englehardt

Ertle Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review at Ertle Subaru. We will be sure to let Zach know and the rest of the staff here at Ertle Subaru. We hope to see you in the future and have a great day!

"Delays"

- ASANDOWICK

I waited 2hrs 15mins for a scheduled routine oil change. I arrived ten minutes prior to my ten o’clock appt to check in. An hour and fifty minutes later a sales member met me in the waiting area and apologized saying “I’m so sorry for the wait, we have a new computer system. You should be done shortly.” Clearly my car was forgotten about. After the oil change was finally done, the sales member said there was no charge because of the mix up. Although I appreciate being compensated, waiting over two hours for an oil change is ridiculous. I have had issues in the past with wait times, or somehow my appointment that was made online did not show up in the system, even when I had a confirmation email. The automotive services themselves are good, but scheduling and timing needs attention too.

Ertle Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We accept and appreciate all feedback to help us improve. We invite you to reach out to our Reputation Manager, Nicholas Bourne at n.4bourne@ertlecars.com or 570-213-4018 to further discuss your experience. Thanks and have a great day.

January 21, 2019

"Great Experience with Ertle Subaru"

- bryan.burnham

Meghan was an awesome salesperson and the finance people did an incredible job finding me great rates ! Everyone was extremely friendly, and Meghan was very informative and answered all of my questions. This is my first Subaru, and I am very happy so far!

Ertle Subaru responded

Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve. We will be sure to let Meghan know and the rest of the staff here at Ertle Subaru. If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out.

January 20, 2019

"Great experience "

- DDIMICHELE511

Awesome experience. Customer service was great. Easy buying experience. Love my new Subaru disappointed I didn’t get a Subaru earlier. Ertle Subaru made the buying process very easy.

Ertle Subaru responded

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate all feedback to help us improve. If you ever need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!

January 18, 2019

"Wait time longer than expected "

- DDBELANGER

Overall good service. Wait was longer than expected. Friendly staff. I would recommend to others.i don't have any more remarks at this time. I would use these services again.

Ertle Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here at Ertle Subaru! If you ever need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!

January 18, 2019

"Best of the best"

- Subaruguy57

Hdmds down the best car buying experience I have ever had. It was like buying from a friend. Thanks jay you are the best ever

Jay Hines
Dave Goncalves
Dave Mayi
Nick Bourne

Ertle Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will be sure to let Jay know and the rest of the Ertle Subaru staff know! If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! Have a great day!