European Masters

Sales Specialist at European Masters

October 13, 2017

"2015 BMW 7 Series"

- Cliff

Thanks Alex and Kevin for great experience at European Masterz Greatneck. I am very please with my purchase. Staff was professional and made my purchase so easy.

Alex M
Kevin M

October 11, 2017

"Go see Alejandro"

- Kwj

If you need a car, go see ALEJANDRO. If you need to sell a car, speak with Norman. I traded in my old car and picked up a Lexus and am happy with the choice I made. These guys are a car dealer and took a bit of time but they will work with you to go to the price that works for both parties. My car didn't have the navigation card but they followed through and got it to me even after the sale. One star away because the financial office is a bit of a hardball and test how far you'll go.

Alejandro Sanchez

October 04, 2017

"very smooth transaction"

- Rshao3

I was approached immediately while entering the dealership. The staff was very friendly and were not hesitant in letting me test drive the cars. Negotiating wasn’t a difficult task, as the dealer was very understanding and gave me a good price for the car I wanted. As for purchasing the car, the whole process took a few hours and I was able to bring my new car home on the same day.

Raymond Ke