Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

6319 S 108th St., Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
Call (414) 427-2000

168 Reviews of Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

November 08, 2018

"Awesome people awsome deal"

- Pfay

Nick childers was very helpfull and took care of me Got the deal i wanted and really like my challenger.will recommend to family & friends

Nick Childers
Jacob Clark
Ryan Semerau
Nov 09, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 18, 2018

"New vehicle shopping "

- Bballgurl26

My new car shopping experience was great and very timely. Mr.Peterson was very professional and accommodating. I would refer my friend to purchase from this dealership due to my pleasant experiance.

Oct 19, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

October 03, 2018

"Salesman Nick Childers"

- wade,pamela18

Nick was very helpful and accommodating with the sales of my Jeep Cherokee, he was very compassionate to my situation I just lost my husband a week ago and then a couple of days later my Jeep Compass was totaled so I was dealing with all this at the same time. Nick was very helpful with the sale of my Cherokee and he wasn’t pushy. He explained all my options and my delivery was awesome and he explained everything about the sale and everything with the new Cherokee and he told me he would follow up later with me to see how things are going and if I have questions or concerns. Loved him.

Nick Childers
Ryan Semerau
Oct 03, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the review! We're glad you had a good time working with Nick and Ryan during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 02, 2018

"Best experience buying a car ever!"

- 77yroldkidd

Working with Brandin was a breath of fresh air. I expressed how I don’t want to be lied to and be given the run around and I got the complete opposite. He and the whole sales team treated my daughter and I like a VIP. He was completely transparent and never went back on his word. Definitely going back to Brandin and Ewald for my next purchase and my daughter as well. Ewald has a diamond in the rough, he’s a keeper!

Andy Petty
Other Employees : Brandon Busse
Oct 03, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Brandin, Andy and Brandon during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

September 25, 2018

"Made me feel like a kid again!"

- 77yroldkidd

Bran and the entire crew was awesome the whole time. Managers never come out to meet the customers but Andy Brandon and Jake did just that! Let me not get started on Bran... he worked effortlessly and was transparent the whole time. If you’re looking or know somebody looking for a vehicle Bran Thomas and Ewald is the place to be. Made this 77 year old man feel like a kid again.

Jacob Clark
Andy Petty
Sep 25, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Brandin, Jacob and Andy during your visit. we appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again next time!

September 19, 2018

"Going the extra mile!"

- newjeepguy

Thank you Brandin for going the extra mile during our buying experience. Your sales service was very professional and courteous! My wife and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Brandon, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

September 08, 2018

"Unprofessional"

- Disgruntled Customer

I was recommended to Patrick by the GM of the dealership following an online inquiry on a vehicle they have on their lot that I was looking into purchasing. Normally I love Ewald's - I have my current Jeep serviced there regularly and have had top notch, professional service each time. Patrick definitely does not meet these standards. He is hard to get in contact with, was rude to me and his in-person customer(s) when I finally did get in contact with him by having multiple conversations at once, and didn't respect the fact that I have my own job hours that I am unavailable during. I told him multiple times via text/email that I would call him back after work, to be met with several more texts and phone calls. At one point I even was getting inappropriate memes/images sent to me via text message from him. Definitely would not recommend.

Patrick Davis
Other Employees : Brandon Busse
Sep 11, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the experience you had working with Patrick. We can assure you that we don't conduct business like this, and we apologize for any misconceived interactions. We appreciate your business, and we hope we can earn it back again in the future.

September 07, 2018

"Horrible Dealership"

- Customer

I am older and have purchased many cars. The salesman was great and very helpful, his name was Dan. He went out of his way to help my daughter and I purchase a vehicle. My daughter is 17 and never purchased a car from a dealer, he was awesome. However, after I purchased the car is when the issue started. We live about an hour away and drove home. We got home and I went to put the parking brake on and it wouldn't budge. Immediately I knew it was frozen. The inspection sheet, that I literally and specifically referenced when purchasing the car, stated the parking brake was in working condition. Not True. The dealership was closed by the time I got home, so I called right away the next morning and spoke to Dan. He said "no problem, bring it back in and we'll take a look." It was approaching a weekend and I was leaving town, so we agreed to bring the car back the following Tuesday to have it looked at. We dropped it off, and waited for the service department to call. They called in the early afternoon and said that it was a $1000 repair and that they would not cover it because the vehicle was sold "as is." Ok, I understand the used car "system." However, I SPECIFICALLY asked if everything on the checklist was true. It was late and I didn't have 4-hours to do a lengthy in-depth inspection when we were at the dealership. I didn't check the parking brake, it's an automatic and I never thought of it, nor have I ever seen a parking brake not work on an automatic transmission. I'm sure it happens...(obviously it does). I went back and forth with this dealership explaining that I would not have purchased this vehicle had I know this, or at least would have asked for the price reduced from the asking price in order to repair. I know this isn't a "necessity" but we also run a family home in which clients could be in this vehicle, as it is in my name, and if I'm driving they could ride. With no parking brake it's illegal. They wouldn't return my or my wife's calls but I was finally able to get ahold of Dan, who offered me a discounted rate on the repair. This is unacceptable. They lied on the inspection sheet and hid behind the "as is" statement. Yes, I signed the agreement upon purchase, but again, with the understanding that it had an inspection that was honest. The least they could have done was replace the parking brake. It didn't "break" on the drive home, it wasn't even used until we got home. I will never go here again. I highly recommend going to another dealer. A dealer who stands behind their product. This place is sleezy. The dealer was legit, but the service is shady.

Dan Bicha-Dale
July 27, 2018

"Good Experience but Some Improvements"

- witj8222

Wasn't looking forward to the "dealer experience" part of buying a new vehicle, but found it to be a good experience, not too high pressure. Sales rep was very helpful. Did take longer than expected - waited an hour to see finance manager even after coming back on another day and having an appointment. Also, started our process by reserving a vehicle online thinking it would be ready for a test drive when we got there - it wasn't. Not sure what reserving it online gained us. Also, website information about vehicles was incorrect and was pointed out to sales rep. On the particular vehicle we purchased, the website actually undersold it so we were happy to see there were more features than advertised.

Howard Robinson
Jul 27, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Howard during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

July 20, 2018

"Very good experience"

- Jeep

I had a very arrenricmve and kind sales rep by the name of Lonnie. I believe he got the best deal for me that he could. All around a really positive experience at ewald.

Jul 23, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.