Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandin Thomas

Rigo Sanchez, Sales Consultant, Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rigo Sanchez

November 08, 2018

"Awesome people awsome deal"

- Pfay

Nick childers was very helpfull and took care of me Got the deal i wanted and really like my challenger.will recommend to family & friends

Nick Childers
Jacob Clark
Ryan Semerau

October 18, 2018

"New vehicle shopping "

- Bballgurl26

My new car shopping experience was great and very timely. Mr.Peterson was very professional and accommodating. I would refer my friend to purchase from this dealership due to my pleasant experiance.

Lonnie Peterson

October 03, 2018

"Salesman Nick Childers"

- wade,pamela18

Nick was very helpful and accommodating with the sales of my Jeep Cherokee, he was very compassionate to my situation I just lost my husband a week ago and then a couple of days later my Jeep Compass was totaled so I was dealing with all this at the same time. Nick was very helpful with the sale of my Cherokee and he wasn’t pushy. He explained all my options and my delivery was awesome and he explained everything about the sale and everything with the new Cherokee and he told me he would follow up later with me to see how things are going and if I have questions or concerns. Loved him.

Nick Childers