Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rigo Sanchez

September 19, 2018

"Going the extra mile!"

- newjeepguy

Thank you Brandin for going the extra mile during our buying experience. Your sales service was very professional and courteous! My wife and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Brandin Thomas

September 08, 2018

"Unprofessional"

- Disgruntled Customer

I was recommended to Patrick by the GM of the dealership following an online inquiry on a vehicle they have on their lot that I was looking into purchasing. Normally I love Ewald's - I have my current Jeep serviced there regularly and have had top notch, professional service each time. Patrick definitely does not meet these standards. He is hard to get in contact with, was rude to me and his in-person customer(s) when I finally did get in contact with him by having multiple conversations at once, and didn't respect the fact that I have my own job hours that I am unavailable during. I told him multiple times via text/email that I would call him back after work, to be met with several more texts and phone calls. At one point I even was getting inappropriate memes/images sent to me via text message from him. Definitely would not recommend.

Patrick Davis
Lonnie Peterson
Other Employees : Brandon Busse

July 27, 2018

"Good Experience but Some Improvements"

- witj8222

Wasn't looking forward to the "dealer experience" part of buying a new vehicle, but found it to be a good experience, not too high pressure. Sales rep was very helpful. Did take longer than expected - waited an hour to see finance manager even after coming back on another day and having an appointment. Also, started our process by reserving a vehicle online thinking it would be ready for a test drive when we got there - it wasn't. Not sure what reserving it online gained us. Also, website information about vehicles was incorrect and was pointed out to sales rep. On the particular vehicle we purchased, the website actually undersold it so we were happy to see there were more features than advertised.

Howard Robinson