Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc

116 Reviews of Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc

November 06, 2018

"Awesome, caring group"

- Jamierae

Everyone was so helpful, from emails and phone calls before we even stepped foot in the dealership. We already knew we were going to go in there and we were going to get a car, it wasn't a huge waiting game. Everyone was so kind and I would definitely recommend Ewald to anyone in the market for a car. Michael was funny and took the pressure off and made us feel at ease.

Nov 07, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Jamie, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Michael and Ashley during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

November 03, 2018

"Mike D helped us get into our new truck"

- Tsadorf

Highly recommend Mike D. He made sure he tried any option to get us into a vehicle and us happy. Natalie was also great and helped with our purchase

Other Employees : Natalia
Nov 05, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Michael and Natalia during your visit. We hope to see you back again soon!

November 02, 2018

"Easy Transaction"

- jjmkewi

Michael was great and easy to work with. He respected my wants/needs in the vehicle I was looking for, answered all my questions and made the transaction an easy one. I would highly recommend Michael. The only downside was that the dealer was very busy the day I purchase and I was hoping to get the paperwork done a little quicker as I was a bit rushed on time. Overall it was a very good experience.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad you had a good time working with Michael and Ashley during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you back again next time!

October 29, 2018

"Seamless and professional "

- Emm8482

Nick was amazing and very helpful. He made the transition very easy with the purchase of the vehicle. I would highly recommend him for car/truck buyers in the future.

Mike Wemmer
Gerry Martin
Oct 30, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear you had good time working with Nick, Mike and Gerry during your visit. We appreciate your business and recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy your new Jeep!

October 22, 2018

"Won't get back to me"

- Rohades_18

I bought my car from here at the end of May and they were great, I bought a used car however and a few weeks after I bought my car, it started to smoke heavily out of the tailpipes, so I took it in and was told it was burning oil. Something like that doesn't just happen out of the blue, so I have been trying to contact the used car manager for weeks and he told me he was going to pull my file and call me back...that was 3 weeks ago. I've called since then and left messages. No word from the used car manager. However, Nick was and has been great and has tried to get the used car manager to contact me.

Oct 25, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during your experience with us. Gerry has left some messages for you, and we are working on discussing the situation in greater detail with you. We appreciate your business, and we hope we can earn your business back for the future.

Oct 25, 2018 -

Rohades_18 responded

I don't know who Gerry has been leaving messages for, but it is not for the phone number I left him on his voicemail because I have not only received zero voicemails, but zero calls from him.

October 19, 2018

"Great experience and great people"

- Truckman

This was my first time buying a vehicle and Nick and Jay made this experience an enjoyable one. Both were extremely helpful during the entire process. Both were also very pleasant to work with and easy to talk to/ask questions. Thanks to these two my first car buying experience was a positive one. I would recommend working with Nick for anyone looking to buy a new/used car.

Other Employees : Jay
Oct 22, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Nick and Jay during your visit. We hope to see you back again next time!

October 17, 2018

"Stress free truck buying experience"

- Jake456

Michael Danning is a nice guy. Not pushy. Knowledgable without being condescending. Never felt talked down to or patronized. Answered all my questions and took most of the anxiety and uneasiness out of the truck buying experience

Oct 18, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Jake, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Michael during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 05, 2018

"Took care of my need and wants. Great experience "

- Adam94

Nick was personable and friendly. Helped find what I need and worked hard to get the price that was acceptable to me. Wonderful people working there.

Carlos Johnson
Oct 05, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Adam, thanks for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Nick, Carlos and Ashley. We hope to see you again soon!

September 30, 2018

"10/10 First Time Car Buying"

- elie7688

Had a great first time car buying experience with Mike Danning and Brett! Very knowledgeable and friendly, we are loving our new Cherokee and appreciate the detailed walk-through of the process.

Brett Ewald
Oct 01, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Elie, thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

September 21, 2018

"Quick and efficient "

- Saundy

Everyone was quick and efficient. I was able to test drive and get paperwork done and be on my way in just a few hours. Thanks Bruce for all your help.

Bruce Lavine
Sep 21, 2018 -

Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc responded

Saundy, thanks for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again next time.